Are these buds hermie-ing??? Please help! See photos...

• Thread starter TYKOBOY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TYKOBOY

Hey peeps, can you look at these picks and tell me if these buds are hermie-ing?
5-6 weeks into flowering, they stopped growing white hairs and these round bunches starting appearing a few days ago, just on one top branch (about 6-8 buds).
Could it be something else? My friend is thinking of cutting that branch just in case it can pollinate his other plant. Please help!

Are these buds hermie ing see photos
Are these buds hermie ing see photos 2
Are these buds hermie ing see photos 3
Are these buds hermie ing see photos 4
Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey peeps, can you look at these picks and tell me if these buds are hermie-ing?
5-6 weeks into flowering, they stopped growing white hairs and these round bunches starting appearing a few days ago, just on one top branch (about 6-8 buds).
Could it be something else? My friend is thinking of cutting that branch just in case it can pollinate his other plant. Please help!
no.. you see anything that looks like a tiny yellow banana? you can see easily with the naked eye

T

TYKOBOY

no.. you see anything that looks like a tiny yellow banana? you can see easily with the naked eye
Thank you for responding :-) . He checked, no nanners. Do you recognize these round clusters forming, and why this branch stopped producing white hairs earlier than the rest of the plant?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you for responding :-) . He checked, no nanners. Do you recognize these round clusters forming, and why this branch stopped producing white hairs earlier than the rest of the plant?
the swelling is probably happening all over and hairs turning sooner than others could be nothing or just some stress, (wind, light.. etc..)
no worries..
maybe post pictures showing all of plant

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No and no 🙂

Wild pollen may hurt the other however if there are seeds forming leaving them be is fine and won’t cause problems to the other plant.

Kinda leaning towards them just being as nick put

Last edited:
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

It looks like your girl got pollinated and there are seeds forming.
Only the sections of the plant that got pollinated will have seeds…and they won’t hurt the rest of the plant.
I would leave it alone and let it finish.

T

TYKOBOY

It looks like your girl got pollinated and there are seeds forming.
Only the sections of the plant that got pollinated will have seeds…and they won’t hurt the rest of the plant.
I would leave it alone and let it finish.
Thanks, yeah there were actually really strong wind storms a day or two before this was noticed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom