Are these clear trichomes or milky?

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

I can’t tell if these are milky or if they are clear and just reflecting the light from my camera/loupe.

Any tips would be appreciated. If I don’t count the first two weeks after flipping to 12/12 that it took for buds to start appearing, my plant just finished the 7th week of flower. 9 weeks from the day I switched to 12/12.

Are these clear trichomes or milky
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

They might be half milky?

I can’t tell if these are milky or if they are clear and just reflecting the light from my camera/loupe.

Any tips would be appreciated. If I don’t count the first two weeks after flipping to 12/12 that it took for buds to start appearing, my plant just finished the 7th week of flower. 9 weeks from the day I switched to 12/12.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Yes, those like great and just about ready for harvest. I agree with the crew here, mainly clear still but there are some milky ones in there. Possibly 10-14 days more?

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

That makes me super excited to hear. They’ve really started to put on weight this last week. I will happily give them another week or two :) I was kind of sad thinking they were ready and still small but hopefully I’ll have some good weight by the end of this!

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

I have been only using organic dr jimz chicken soup for nutrients and tap water that I haven’t even bothered to leave out for a full day so the chlorine evaporates. Nothing else. Have to say I’m pleasantly surprised with how well the dr jimz has worked on its own. The real test will be to see how it tastes 😁

Top Bottom