Are these contributions that have value?

• Thread starter Richard1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Richard1234

...because I want to contribute but... (its fine!) if these ones aren't useful to others I'll save my time now and show my appreciation in other ways.

I'm not being g a dick! I've just got a lot if competing priorities right now...

Last edited:
Newty

Newty

Have you tried the salt method? I would be curious myself to see if your results are the same as the wet towel method.

You will find the salt method if you look it up but basically is the following:
Put salt in bottle cap
Add little water
Place in ziploc with hygrometer
Wait 6 hours
Should read 75%

R

Richard1234

Have you tried the salt method? I would be curious myself to see if your results are the same as the wet towel method.

Put salt in bottle cap
Add little water
Wait 6 hours
Should read 75%
Ah! I've heard tell of this, ta 🙂
I'll try it and let you know 👍

R

Richard1234

Put salt in bottle cap
Add little water
Wait 6 hours
Should read 75%
I'll use this one...

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
if these ones aren't useful to others I'll save my time now and show my appreciation in other ways.
I'd say the value depends on who's viewing your threads. I read them, but I'm familiar with the material. So, for me, I suppose the answer is no. I've been growing for a while, though. New growers would surely have a different answer. Most of what happens here seems to be either grow diaries or Q&A. So, I think perhaps the reason you're not getting replies is because you're not asking questions. That's my best guess.

R

Richard1234

I'd say the value depends on who's viewing your threads. I read them, but I'm familiar with the material. So, for me, I suppose the answer is no. I've been growing for a while, though. New growers would surely have a different answer. Most of what happens here seems to be either grow diaries or Q&A. So, I think perhaps the reason you're not getting replies is because you're not asking questions. That's my best guess.
Thanks, man. Appreciated. Reckon I'll keep on with it, I'm curious enough (and enjoy experimenting enough)to continue with the hygrometers (that definitely has an endpoint, too).

As for the "low-tech drying and curing"... I'll see how I go.

Thanks again 🙂

Latest posts

Top Bottom