Are these Critical Jack finished?

• Thread starter smokingfred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokingfred

This is my second grow and think i need some advice for how far i should take the flowering period of these Critical jack?? They are at day 54, and i dont think they got signs of any leaves becoming ready for "fall". I dont have any magnifier. Is it possible for you to tell me if im in the range of a harvest soon, or do we talk two weeks more?

Are these critical jack finished
Are these critical jack finished 2
Are these critical jack finished 3
S

Stonedfire

If your using a phone turn off the lights and use your flash you will get a way better close up. Will be easier to tell. Just try to do a close up that way. Looks close to harvest

S

smokingfred

If your using a phone turn off the lights and use your flash you will get a way better close up. Will be easier to tell. Just try to do a close up that way. Looks close to harvest

Today (day 72) i took one of my plants down.. I only got a little magnifyer, but when i take a look i guess i see a big mix of clear and amber, and some few cloudy.

I must say im a little surprised this strain takes so long for finishing, since i want it to be relaxing so i go for the amber..

I also see a big difference, whether im looking at the top or bottom of the bud..

Do some plants not go all cloudy and amber ? Or are my plants just not finished yet?
How long do you usually flower hybrids for?

Screenshot 20230116 223145 Gallery
Screenshot 20230116 223142 Gallery
Screenshot 20230116 223132 Gallery
Screenshot 20230116 223128 Gallery
Top Bottom