Are these girls ready for harvest?

• Thread starter Nooby701
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chinook3

Chinook3

The best is yet to come! They get big and put on weight near the end. 90% of your pistol stamens will appear dried but you really need a loupe to observe tricombs to be cloudy and some will be amber.

Chinook3

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I would probably cut in two weeks, but if you want a bit more narcotic effect you can wait 3 weeks.
A small part of the THC will degrade into CBN but that is a very slow process.

Nooby701

Nooby701

The best is yet to come! They get big and put on weight near the end. 90% of your pistol stamens will appear dried but you really need a loupe to observe tricombs to be cloudy and some will be amber.

Chinook3
ohhh ok, I hope they do gain some weight since they are a bit on the slimmer side, and yea I think I’ll be looking into a loupe. Thanks!

Nooby701

Nooby701

I would probably cut in two weeks, but if you want a bit more narcotic effect you can wait 3 weeks.
A small part of the THC will degrade into CBN but that is a very slow process.
Alright thankyou! I probably will wait the 3 weeks if I have enough patience if not their getting chopped in 2 weeks lol

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Alright thankyou! I probably will wait the 3 weeks if I have enough patience if not their getting chopped in 2 weeks lol
And yes, get a loupe you wont regret it.
They are cheap and a great tool.
That way you can see the trichomes much better, and its just beautiful to see close up.

Top Bottom