Are these good grow lights for the price?

• Thread starter Kong790
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kong790

Kong790

I bought phlizon Cree cob 3000 watt led lights from Amazon. They were on sale for 396$. They pull 615 watts from the outlet I think. And how far should I position this from my plant? I'm a first time grower. My grow space is 5x5

growsince79

growsince79

I bought phlizon Cree cob 3000 watt led lights from Amazon. They were on sale for 396$. They pull 615 watts from the outlet I think. And how far should I position this from my plant? I'm a first time grower. My grow space is 5x5
Don't know how good the light is but the price is good. The ad says it's good for a 4x4. It has 4 fans, so watts from the light is probably 500.

IanGrowSom

IanGrowSom

I would suggest looking for some lights that offer TRUE watts. They may go up in price a little bit but its worth the squeeze really. I was on the fence on how much I should spend on one light, so I looked through a lot of options and landed on the iL8x. Not expensive for the quality and true wattage! Happy looking

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Umol/s is one of the more important factors to consider when comparing grow lights. It should be included in technical specs.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Here's the link for the amazon site with all the specifications
I am looking at the light ... While the PPFD numbers might "look" impressive, keep in mind they are showing you numbers in a 24" square. You would need more than one of those lights to cover a 5 x 5. If I were you, I would look at something like this: https://growgeneration.com/ion-led-720w-120-277v.html You would only need one light to cover your 5 x 5 instead of 4 for your Amazon light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom