Are These Leaves Or Pistals?

• Thread starter Emokitty96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hahaha i get told i am 15 and im almost 21
Can I ask how a young seemingly smart pretty young lady ends up on the dark Web hanging out with underground chemist and gorilla growers..
YOU JUST LIKE HANGING OUT WITH THE DEPLORABLES????
Either way, Welcome to the jungle. ....
Realize that knowledge is never forgotten and the path you forge will dictate your future....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Can I ask how a young seemingly smart pretty young lady ends up on the dark Web hanging out with underground chemist and gorilla growers..
YOU JUST LIKE HANGING OUT WITH THE DEPLORABLES????
Either way, Welcome to the jungle. ....
Realize that knowledge is never forgotten and the path you forge will dictate your future....
.... what did you do time for again?
Lol jk jk

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

.... what did you do time for again?
Lol jk jk
Manu of a controlled substance 900^g
poss of precursors 1200^good

7 1/2 years
1990's
I can speak on how the decisions you make dictate your life... forever!
I'm also was a college grad BEFORE I went away. I now run a 20 x 10 plasma table for a very well known heavy equipment manufacturer....

I know both sides of the fence.....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And my comments towards op are generated from my feelings as a father of 4 daughters ranging from the age of 13 to 24.
I would just hate to see any of my girls have to start off life with a felony.
I don't waste my time just teaching someone to grow, I also like to share with them any thoughts I may have that may keep them safe. Op may not be my daughter, but she is somebody's daughter, and I got utmost respect for that.......

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

This is the web.
The persona/avatar was young and adorable.
But, this is the web.
Might be a 40 year old LEO fishing for pervs.

Had 3 new member in a row.
All claiming to be young, attractive, almost clueless, females asking for assistance.
Might be coincidence.
I'm just sayin' Ya never know ya know? :D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is the web.
The persona/avatar was young and adorable.
But, this is the web.
Might be a 40 year old LEO fishing for pervs.

Had 3 new member in a row.
All claiming to be young, attractive, almost clueless, females asking for assistance.
Might be coincidence.
I'm just sayin' Ya never know ya know? :D
Now that you said it, that's what I thought! Been waiting for what kind of reply we got back.. very suspect... she was ready to swap pics with ^^^^^^^
Playing dumb.. so am I...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

We will know in a few months. . They don't stay long. ..
It's funny how they use pics of females to entice ....

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
We will need more pictures for photographic proof that you arent really a government spy, alien, robot, alien robot, or some fat middle aged balding dude living in his parents basement.
Do you have a newspaper, and can you take a picture of yourself holding said newspaper standing in front of a television with the daily weather with a timestamp and date on it?
Sorry but you can never be too careful...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

We will need more pictures for photographic proof that you arent really a government spy, alien, robot, alien robot, or some fat middle aged balding dude living in his parents basement.
Do you have a newspaper, and can you take a picture of yourself holding said newspaper standing in front of a television with the daily weather with a timestamp and date on it?
Ditto!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Epic response!

Emokitty96

Emokitty96

Damn yall are crazy. I can give u all my selfies and i eas googling to figure what was wrong with my plant and this is one of the links. I thought that it would be helpful with my growing since i am new to it and still learning.

Emokitty96

Emokitty96

Im not sure if your legal, but you seem to have a lot of life ahead of you regardless... I would implore you to research the legalities to growing in your state. You would feel foolish if your plant count was 10 before it was a felony and you grew 11 not knowing.. Take some time to get yourself acquainted to what your rights and laws are.. Success comes from extensive planning... And keep your job, so you dont look like the next famous cocaine grandma...
Good luck.. oh dont tell nobody, even if you are legal. There is aliens in this world, thats all im saying.... :)
Thanks

dan1989

dan1989

It's only a little suspicious because its kind of an unwritten rule that you shouldn't put selfies...

Latest posts

Top Bottom