Are these lights good enough

• Thread starter memnoch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
memnoch

memnoch

I don't know anything about grow lights. I'm not sure if these are good enough to take them all the way. My space is very limited and need clip on lights

Are these lights good enough
Are these lights good enough 2
Are these lights good enough 3
Are these lights good enough 4
crossfader

crossfader

Those won't take them all the way... you'll need stronger, more powerful light in order to yield a decent harvest. ✌️

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I don't know anything about grow lights. I'm not sure if these are good enough to take them all the way. My space is very limited and need clip on lights
hey, For small plants in veg they're fine but I think you've already maxed them out.......You need a bigger light if you want more than what you have.....great for a house plant and a few small vegetables....

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Your plants look good so far, but I agree with the others who think they won't be enough. These plants can get pretty darn big and when they do, there won't be enough light for the whole plant. Hanging lights made for the purpose are the best option. There are plant light stands that can be used when there's no way to hook a light to a ceiling.

memnoch

memnoch

I have no room for a standing one unfortunately. I did purchase two more of the set with three on them yesterday. I'm pretty much stuck with clipons. If we only had a basement I could have a real go at this. I'm limited though on what I can do. Wife doesn't want the house to smell to much and the makeshift tent I made in the small space outside I have available is not very wide. The plants I'm growing are critical Kush auto and they are not supposed to get bigger than 2 -3 ft. With the extra set of lights on each be enough or should I get even more of them. Or if anyone knows of a good clip on ones I could get that would do the trick that would be awesome
Your plants look good so far, but I agree with the others who think they won't be enough. These plants can get pretty darn big and when they do, there won't be enough light for the whole plant. Hanging lights made for the purpose are the best option. There are plant light stands that can be used when there's no way to hook a light to a ceiling.

memnoch

memnoch

i'm an idiot. all the real grow lights looked so big in the pictures i just figured they were huge. after looking at their actual sizes i can hang multiple ones in my tiny 22 in wide space. two of these should do it don't you think?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i'm an idiot. all the real grow lights looked so big in the pictures i just figured they were huge. after looking at their actual sizes i can hang multiple ones in my tiny 22 in wide space. two of these should do it don't you think?
Much better than what you have already & they'll take you through flower. I'm a using Spiderfarmer G3000 in a 3x3 and it works well in that space over 4 plants... I veg with t5 fluorescent then moved them under the led's. I like the T5 for veg it gives me more coverage and heat than with led's

Latest posts

Top Bottom