biggerbud420

saw this tonight im in week 5 of flower
Are these nanners  seed pods
Are these nanners  seed pods 2
Are these nanners  seed pods 3
Are these nanners  seed pods 4

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I dont see no nanners or balls anywhere on any of the plants but im seeing those swollen calyxes all over could it be the first signs of the buds fattening up to where there gonna look like buds

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That happen over night i will takr.more pics tonight

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Tear into one. If they are seeds it didn’t happen over night.

steamroller

steamroller

They would be nanners , not balls IME if not just part of the bud .
Nanners grow in / on the bud .
Balls grow under the bud separate from the bud usually .

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i tried a new vent in my tent using some filter i got at wal mart and panty hoise lol if you see the pics there is a round vent and rectangle vent both made out of the same material , the round vent i had in this tent for about a year with no problems the rectangle vent i did about 2 weeks ago im guessing thats has to be the problem i would not have thought my bedroom or daylight would have been strong enough to go through the rectangle vent but maybe it did i am gonna turn the tent around with those vent facing the wall do you think that would help
20220310 180358
20220310 180344

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

and they are seeds guess i wasnt looking as good as i thought . 1 plants looks like it might be full of seeds and the other not so many

DanC520

DanC520

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Sorry to hear it. I did finish my lightly seeded plant because the harm already done and still got decent smoke off it. Up to you regarding yours.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Sorry to hear it. I did finish my lightly seeded plant because the harm already done and still got decent smoke off it. Up to you regarding yours.
im gonna keep them you should see some of the smoke i have purchased in the past i would get 20 seeds per j i rolled lol

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

im gonna keep them you should see some of the smoke i have purchased in the past i would get 20 seeds per j i rolled lol
Go through right now before the seeds fully develop. Just pinch them with your thumbnail and pluck all of them off. They are probably hermaphroditic undeveloped retarded seeds anyways. spend 20 minuets plucking off as many as you can see. Your flower likely isn't gonna be top grade unfortunately it has now been demoted to joint grade but at least you will have some herb to smoke.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Go through right now before the seeds fully develop. Just pinch them with your thumbnail and pluck all of them off. They are probably hermaphroditic undeveloped retarded seeds anyways. spend 20 minuets plucking off as many as you can see. Your flower likely isn't gonna be top grade unfortunately it has now been demoted to joint grade but at least you will have some herb to smoke.

i smoke joints anyway so i really dont understand that grade lol im about to post some pics on the regular thread i just took

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

i smoke joints anyway so i really dont understand that grade lol im about to post some pics on the regular thread i just took
I smoke joints too. Only reason why I saw that is cuz generally speaking when herb isn't as high grade it means you gotta smoke more in order to get high. Therefore the term joint grade was coined cuz you roll a couple big fat joints and you just smoke more to get to the same level of high.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I smoke joints too. Only reason why I saw that is cuz generally speaking when herb isn't as high grade it means you gotta smoke more in order to get high. Therefore the term joint grade was coined cuz you roll a couple big fat joints and you just smoke more to get to the same level of high.
i seem to cough more if i hit it through a pipe so i gotta stick to joints

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

i seem to cough more if i hit it through a pipe so i gotta stick to joints
I agree I smoke a lot too so my lungs are a bit tender the super heavy bong hits make me cough more now. Joints are better cuz you can feather your hits and instead of taking massive ones you can take a bunch of smaller hits which get you just as high.

Habosabin

Habosabin

You guys ever try a dynavap? Hits hard and it's a vape. Looks like a metal cigarette.

Latest posts

Top Bottom