Are these pistils? Picture attached.

• Thread starter Erratum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Erratum

Erratum

Supporter
We've had a few cold nights where I live in Ontario, after some unseasonably warm weather. I have been bringing my plants into my partially insulated garage at night. The garage has a few windows but definitely doesn't get the proper amount of outside light.

One of my plants looks to have a few "hairs" near the main cola which I have very recently topped. Are these pistils? After tonight the nights should be warm enough to just leave the plant out. If yes, I assume the plant will go back from pre-flower to veg given the days are still getting longer for a few more weeks? Is this going to cause a large setback for the plant?

Also, I assume this means I have a female or hermi plant?
Are these pistils picture attached

Texasbob

Texasbob

It is really early but those hairs definitely look to be the early formation of calyxes. It would be so early in flowering that it should go right back into vegging pretty easily. Imo

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yes, it's a girl.

It won't lose the preflowers. Preflowers are there no matter what, once they appear.

Erratum

Erratum

Supporter
Thanks for the responses - much appreciated. It's my first grow so I just wanted a second opinion. I only have 2 plants growing from non-feminized seeds, so it would have been disappointing if I didn't have at least 1 female.

Top Bottom