Are These Pollen Sacs?

• Thread starter 1320
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Are these pollen sacs 2
Are these pollen sacs
just began the 4th week of veg. I was planning to go for 5 weeks veg I just need to know if these are pollen sacs cuz this plant is right next to another plant which is a female for sure.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You see the hairs that come out of those? Well, males do not have hairs. (pistols) So when you see a pair of hairs come out of those, it's a female 100%. Plants can later hermaphrodite on you, but genetically that's a female.

xeamonk

xeamonk

looks like phosphorus lockout or symptoms of root damage or p deficiency due to low ph? can be caused by anaerobic microbes producing too much acid and feeding off your roots, also causing your plants to be sick in general...... since i dont know, and dont have any clues... eh a shot in the dark... what are they growing in?

ive seen this on my plants after root drenches of spinosad via Cap Jacks but since i almost killed a whole tent with the stuff i stay away now

They are the older leaves and mostly on the bottom. Ffof is what I'm using and I almost use the whole line up by ff. I add some iron & zinc to every other feeding (water,nothing,nutes,nothing,water,nothing, nutes+iron & zinc)
PH is always 6.5 and I'm extra careful about it.
It feels like the damage started ever since I started using "KISS" and spraying it on the leaves. I've done it twice so far in a week and a half but I will stop to see if that's why.
The other stuff I use by ff:
Grow big
Big bloom
Kangaroots
Kelp me kelp u
Boomerang
Wholly Mackerel
Tiger bloom and bembe (have not used yet)

Last edited:
Douglas.C

Douglas.C

I would look for a netting with significantly fewer loose fibers. Your harvest is going to be loaded with little green fibers. :( Other than that its looking good. :)

Smerb

Smerb

They are the older leaves and mostly on the bottom. Ffof is what I'm using and I almost use the whole line up by ff. I add some iron & zinc to every other feeding (water,nothing,nutes,nothing,water,nothing, nutes+iron & zinc)
PH is always 6.5 and I'm extra careful about it.
It feels like the damage started ever since I started using "KISS" and spraying it on the leaves. I've done it twice so far in a week and a half but I will stop to see if that's why.
The other stuff I use by ff:
Grow big
Big bloom
Kangaroots
Kelp me kelp u
Boomerang
Wholly Mackerel
Tiger bloom and bembe (have not used yet)
Keep It Simple Stoner? What product are you spraying on the leaves? Not sure but you can be overfeeding or over watering, the leaf looks soggy wet. What size pots are your gals in? Looks like no penis parts, you should be fine...

Keep It Simple Stoner? What product are you spraying on the leaves? Not sure but you can be overfeeding or over watering, the leaf looks soggy wet. What size pots are your gals in? Looks like no penis parts, you should be fine...
5gallon pots. "KISS" is this foliar plant food by foxfarm

IMG 1876
Sorry to bother u guys again but I have another question I didn't wanna post another thread.
I just found a seed and germinated it for 2 days then put it in soil and it popped out after a day. I'm just using a 60w cfl for 1 seedling and it's sitting about over an inch away. I don't wanna put it under my 600w mh. Do you think the light distance is fine? And does the seedling look fine? It's 4-5 days old since I started the germination. I have a clear plastic cup on top of it now for humidity

Irietime

Irietime

These are my seedlings under two 60w cfls and one 75w led at six days. The three on right and little runt on bottom are six days( runt has since been pulled). The two on upper left are four days
IMG 3724

Latest posts

Top Bottom