Are These Pollen Sacs?

• Thread starter 1320
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xeamonk

xeamonk

View attachment 667868 Sorry to bother u guys again but I have another question I didn't wanna post another thread.
I just found a seed and germinated it for 2 days then put it in soil and it popped out after a day. I'm just using a 60w cfl for 1 seedling and it's sitting about over an inch away. I don't wanna put it under my 600w mh. Do you think the light distance is fine? And does the seedling look fine? It's 4-5 days old since I started the germination. I have a clear plastic cup on top of it now for humidity

are you talking 60 watts draw or 60 watt rated equivalent ?

xeamonk

xeamonk

if it says 60w and should be some spectrum info, then its 60w and should be plenty for one seedling. 2-3" is good i think i usually use 2, or 3, 23w and i just watch for stretch or stress, too far or too close, respectively

IMG 1888
IMG 1890
I see. Well the stretch kinda stopped but for some reason the leaves are sticking up even the round ones

xeamonk

xeamonk

thats good :) maybe its reaching a tad

try putting the back of your hand to the bulb, see if its hot.

i guess you want it as close as you can without messing it up, not sure if i said it yet but watch the base of the stem, gotta keep that area dryish but the rest pretty damp.

in other words its ok for it to dry out a bit and if the stem stays wet at the base all the time... no bueno. maybe next time you water let it suck up some from the bottom. try to be patient and let it do its thing, it looks very healthy :)

Top Bottom