Are these ready for flower

• Thread starter Shmike111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shmike111

Shmike111

Hi the bottoms already look like that I have not taken anything of them the only thing I done was when they were about a heist mate I know I done something called Fim and they seem to have stopped growing in height. If I put these into flowering out will they be ok after 6 weeks or more in veg.
With them small will I get much YEILD. I have heard that they will stretch with I have switched to 12 to 2 days to go. Does that mean I will get long thin skinny branches or will then bottoms go in to fat buds.
Was I supposed to pull all fan leafs before flower
Using
Gold Label 60/40
Canna A & B
Cannazym -Rizotonic - Canna Boost-
pK 18 20
Big ignirer Any help please lads. Cheers

Are these ready for flower
Are these ready for flower 2
Are these ready for flower 3
Are these ready for flower 4
Are these ready for flower 5
Are these ready for flower 6
Are these ready for flower 7
Are these ready for flower 8
Are these ready for flower 9
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They're about ready. If they're not ready and you flip them, they'll flower when they are ready.

Shmike111

Shmike111

Can I still get a decent yield of them they are very wide but only 12 inches tall but with many colars. Will them branches stretch? If they stretch I will only get skinny bud won't I?
I FIM d them 10 days ago will that make any difference
THANKS

Shmike111

Shmike111

Sorry to ask do you think I should tied back all of the corners so that more like getting to the middle Way new flower heads are growing or will I be best off cut all the small off and just focus on the big ones. Considering the height do you think they will double.
Cheers

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sorry to ask do you think I should tied back all of the corners so that more like getting to the middle Way new flower heads are growing or will I be best off cut all the small off and just focus on the big ones. Considering the height do you think they will double.
Cheers
The longer you veg, the larger your harvest is likely to be, until you've filled the grow space.

It seems to me you don't have much more area to spread plants into. When you're satisfied with the spread, let 'er rip.

Top Bottom