Are these Ready to flip ?

• Thread starter benjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

one question, i removed a few big fan leaves that were attached to a main colas , they were about 3 to 4 buds down from the top , should i have left them? they were shading some bud sites underneath

sorry i should have explained that better. it was just 1 large fan leaf from each plant
Light defoliation is a necessity when ur grow is going well - you did fine by removing the fans first, first to go at flip for me are all fans along the main stem , and go from there, I try to keep from removing to many at once , say around 10/15% - as your skill improves you will remove more .

B

benjones

Light defoliation is a necessity when ur grow is going well - you did fine by removing the fans first, first to go at flip for me are all fans along the main stem , and go from there, I try to keep from removing to many at once , say around 10/15% - as your skill improves you will remove more .
cheers @Moshmen .

i tried to only remove fan leaves that i thought would benefit whatever was underneath . if there was nothing underneath i left them

do i continue to defoliate as the grow goes along, little by little when needed , or should i not do anymore ? week 4 of flowering will start on monday

B

benjones

Looking good bro. The only thing I know about Coco is absolutely nothing, when I read y'all talking Coco / hydro I feel like I'm eavesdropping on some chemists while I'm smoking a joint getting high in the corner 😂
thanks mate

Madmax

Madmax

thank you @chemistry

i will hope to update the thread every saturday and if any issues arise i will update as soon as possible and i hope you don't mind if i tag you
Now your starting to sound like chemistry.he updates his diary on a sat and keeps us in suspense till he calls in again 😂. Just remove anything that is blocking or over lapping.the nodes space between branches is generous so you won’t be removing all that much.. keep backing yourself brother.

B

benjones

Now your starting to sound like chemistry.he updates his diary on a sat and keeps us in suspense till he calls in again 😂. Just remove anything that is blocking or over lapping.the nodes space between branches is generous so you won’t be removing all that much.. keep backing yourself brother.
😂 maybe i should change the update day to sunday

thanks @Madmax

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

@benjones everything looks great. Now i really cant wait to move and have my 13x13 room. It will be just so nice, like this. 👍🏻

B

benjones

@benjones everything looks great. Now i really cant wait to move and have my 13x13 room. It will be just so nice, like this. 👍🏻
Thank you my friend . I’m trying my best . It’s definitely with help from yourself and everyone else that I’ve tagged on this thread that I have been able to come this far . Still a long way to go though 🤞

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Fellow coco guy here (and closet defoliator…lol). Those ladies look gorgeous. You are getting some stellar direction here and your plants show it. Don’t be scared to take off fans. Once you get into later flower, everything that is shaded will develop less and/or slower. I like to keep them around for the most part to power the plant through the stretch. After that, I want max light penetration to as many bud sites as possible and will take anything I think is in the way. By week 4, I leave my room with at least a small fistful of leaves most days. Good luck on a trouble free harvest. Cheers

B

benjones

evening @Aqua Man @chemistry @Madmax @Goodshit97 @SSgrower and @ninjadip @Moshmen @Observationist @Lockebox @Fromunda506

firstly guys, i apologize in advance if i have offended anyone for tagging you in this thread .

here we are after nearly 4 weeks of flower . they stopped stretching about 5 days ago . i messed up the last 2 weeks feeding as i was using a newer bigger dustbin to mix the nutrients in and although the EC was always 1.6 which i made up by adding more megacrop nutrients , i was under feeding the magnesium sulphate and calmag by about half of what it should have been and yesterday i noticed a slight magnesium deficiency creeping in ( i think it's a magnesium deficiency ) on about 4 of the plants . i have 20 plants in total . hopefully i have caught it in time but i would appreciate anyones views on if it is a deficiency of magnesium and or calmag .

i asked @Aqua Man a couple of weeks ago if i will need a PK boost and he advised me that he didn't think it was necessary . is there anything else i may need to add going into week 5 guys ?

i do have mono potassium phosphate 0-52-34 and a packet of potassium sulfate 0-0-50 , do these get used at any point in the future ?

run off on both tables are still pretty similar to what is going in .

sorry @Madmax , i couldn't wait until sunday :)

B

benjones

31398466 0756 4936 A38F 60F5F8570AAF
777AF3B9 866E 4111 81FA 7D6798EDDE0B
90023FE6 60A6 4BAB 86C9 52C5F45083D4

EC9DAB4D B277 458C B78B 0119F4608C27
7DA84BCB 9154 4855 9B41 6191B63E97B9
D29F8462 8050 4CDD 8EF5 5C87C6178311
Top Bottom