Are these ready to harvest yet?

• Thread starter Cosala562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EssBeeZee

Hard to say! Do you know how long they have been flowering?

E

EssBeeZee

Depending on the strain, marijuana can have flowering cycles anywhere from 7-12 weeks, maybe more. Indicas usually finish faster, with sativas taking longer to finish.

If your plants have really only been flowering for 2-3 weeks, then they'd have at least 5 more weeks to go. But honestly, it looks like they've been flowering longer than that.

Are these outdoor plants? Is the sun the only light they see?

Cosala562

Cosala562

Depending on the strain, marijuana can have flowering cycles anywhere from 7-12 weeks, maybe more. Indicas usually finish faster, with sativas taking longer to finish.

If your plants have really only been flowering for 2-3 weeks, then they'd have at least 5 more weeks to go. But honestly, it looks like they've been flowering longer than that.

Are these outdoor plants? Is the sun the only light they see?
I might be wrong its probably on its 5 week and yes they are outdoor plants

Chobble

Chobble

I might be wrong its probably on its 5 week and yes they are outdoor plants

Unless they are a Ruderalis or "Autoflower" Strain, I would say that They are probably not ready to harvest at week 5. What you want to do is look at the trichomes closely, When you observe they are a milky white you know that they are ready to harvest. If they turn an amber color you know your really ready to harvest.

Hope that helps, Keep us updated.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
give em a few more weeks :cool:

Take more pics and show em too :)

We will tell you when they are ready. ;)

I like the pink hairs! What strain ya got there?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Unless they are a Ruderalis or "Autoflower" Strain, I would say that They are probably not ready to harvest at week 5. What you want to do is look at the trichomes closely, When you observe they are a milky white you know that they are ready to harvest. If they turn an amber color you know your really ready to harvest.

Hope that helps, Keep us updated.
harvest at week five ? didn't know there was any 35 day strains -especially outside - how would you even get the colors or buds in 35 days outside....... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

harvest at week five ? didn't know there was any 35 day strains -especially outside - how would you even get the colors or buds in 35 days outside....... peace soser
never had a strain finish shorter than 50 days under 600 hps - let alone under sun in 35 something aint right

Chobble

Chobble

Then your clearly not educated about Cannabis. I said Cannabis Ruderalis(A sub-species of Cannabis sativa like indica). Cannabis ruderalis is known in the drug cannabis community as an Autoflower strain (A strain without a photoperiod).

What you probably grow is Cannabis Indica or Sativa. Cannabis Ruderalis are known for being small plants that grow (Most of the time) under no more then two feet.

Cannabis Ruderalis is also known as hemp. Most Industrial hemp strains are breed to grow from seed to harvest in 90 days.

10 for Germination
40 for Veg
40 for Flowers.

Also, They are the most mold resistant strains etc I have found. I only grow mine to make a CBD tincture from the bud, and am currently working on a Sativa/Ruderalis Hybrid.

They arnt great producers but they're tough and you can grow them through winter.

Top Bottom