Are these ready to harvest?

• Thread starter Strracer75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yeah i was wondering what was going on with that one. Can anything be done with it at this point or should i just cut that one down?

I would say try and get some air on it. If you can't protect it from the moisture at night till morning, pull it. At least it will make some good something.

What are your humidity levels at night time?

TBH, I would try and let the cook some more, if possible, but if conditions warrant, pull them. If I was you, I would mix 1/10 to 40% milk and water then spray the shit out of them, during the early morning, before they get dried off.

The milk will help keep the mold at bay for awhile.

Strracer75

Strracer75

I would say try and get some air on it. If you can't protect it from the moisture at night till morning, pull it. At least it will make some good something.

What are your humidity levels at night time?

TBH, I would try and let the cook some more, if possible, but if conditions warrant, pull them. If I was you, I would mix 1/10 to 40% milk and water then spray the shit out of them, during the early morning, before they get dried off.

The milk will help keep the mold at bay for awhile.
Humidity levels during the last few day has been about 51 percent Not sure on nightime levels but feeling wise its been humid but tonight i believe we got a freeze warning so thats my other concern.

Strracer75

Strracer75

Yeah im gonna cover them for tonight. Other thing going on is the one plant foxtailed Or reveged and i checked it today it was extremely sticky like just touching buds was almost like glue and smells super strong like pine Out of all my plants this one has the most smell it almist burns your nose up close

Strracer75

Strracer75

Thinkin of choppin. Really wanted to go another week or so but its getting really hard keeping the animals away (farm) they actually managed to chew a few buds off and on top of that im kinda worried about the temps cause after tonight theyre dropping back down to 30 ish Whats everone think? Just from the look of the few buds i posted?

01067B9B 9B1C 4A75 AA9F D2A20867E0CC
C601D6A5 3BA4 4245 B964 C9CF05AB07A7
13356FC1 EEB8 4822 981E EF4E68EE7BD6
Pdiesel

Pdiesel

Wow man been following along from time to time. How’s the smell on it?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
take it down if it's getting to the low 30's and your worried, they look good and it's getting late in the season. I'm all for waiting, but you've got to have a balanced approach to outdoor and not overstay or push your luck. If you think it's going to be high 30's then maybe wait, but if it's low 30's I would get to chopping.

sambapati

sambapati

take it down if it's getting to the low 30's and your worried, they look good and it's getting late in the season. I'm all for waiting, but you've got to have a balanced approach to outdoor and not overstay or push your luck. If you think it's going to be high 30's then maybe wait, but if it's low 30's I would get to chopping.
Plant clearly is ready for the chop....at this point

Top Bottom