Are these too early to flip into flower?

• Thread starter reseleon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reseleon

reseleon

these two are only 4 weeks old
Are these too early to flip into flower
Are these too early to flip into flower 6

--

These are almost 8 Weeks old
Are these too early to flip into flower 2
Are these too early to flip into flower 3
Are these too early to flip into flower 4
Are these too early to flip into flower 5

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Nice work on the mainlining.

Not at all, some people here flip at 2 weeks and some people start clones under 12/12.

reseleon

reseleon

Sure I would say: Go For It. 12/12. For a First Grow, it sure looks like you know what you're doing! Going to put a Screen over it, for Scrog? Looks like you're all set for it. :)
a screen? and what is scrog

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like little plants because I can pop more seeds, I have a huge waiting list...

in ed rosenthals book (and canna university course) he tested and published results showing to at the more mature the plant was going into flower the higher the final potency.

From my not so formal testing it is very true. If i had more space i would veg even longer.

but for yield sea of green cant be beat.

ArrEll

ArrEll

😊
ohhhhhh, i have to get one of those screens asap
Yes you say you're a Newbie but looking at your plant, I wouldn't guess that 😊 So you might want to give a screen a Try. I personally don't use them, but that's only because I (feel I need) the freedom to pick up my grow bags & move them, feel the Heft of them and see if they need water. It's just my Style. Those who use Scrogs - swear by them, it seems. Let us know how this Grow progresses! Pics please!

reseleon

reseleon

😊

Yes you say you're a Newbie but looking at your plant, I wouldn't guess that 😊 So you might want to give a screen a Try. I personally don't use them, but that's only because I (feel I need) the freedom to pick up my grow bags & move them, feel the Heft of them and see if they need water. It's just my Style. Those who use Scrogs - swear by them, it seems. Let us know how this Grow progresses! Pics please!
i might give it a try and i'll post more pictures for sure 🤓 thanks man

Top Bottom