Are these useful mota?

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Let me know when you got the pics and i`ll delete this to get it out of your threads.OK don`t see how to edit these pics out so I`ll just make this statement.These were posted because Mota is helping me with some better packaging for my seeds.

Banana og 1md
1banneralt
Banana og kush spot 1
Bannermc
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Can you tell us what they are Mark? They look dank and the bottom one looks alot like my Knights Templar I have going.....hmmmm, Very Nice job MC. Keep it up.
Peace
Freak

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
How

Do I buy some of those seeds? I really would love to grow some of your stuff. Hope all is well

mal

TortureKill

TortureKill

Banana OG looks sick MC. Ive wanted to grow this bad bitch out for ever now.

Motarebel

Motarebel

MC ,you can leave em up for us to enjoy. Maybe you can give us the lowdown on how this cross came about? I'm skooled on it but others might not.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
These are Banana OG Kush x original OG kush Bx1 f6 I got the Banana OG Kush from Elite and used original OG Kush from orgkid. Picked out the closest noded and bushyest in The pickings fallowed by most hight stable phenos. It`s buds are rock hard and grows large colas all over including branches.She needs extra time in veg and responds to all types of training and topping for large yields but left alone will produce a soft ball size main cola. Little tempermental to humidity because of the large hard colas.Her buds greese the papers in a joint and when you exhale you get a dence blow out of very full body smoke without any caugh factor. Stone is mostly body with some head.Good day time if you are used to it and don`t over idulge.It`s nearly all indica stone can cause a good afternoons sleep if you over idulge and is good for pain and increased munchies.Can cause couch lock,red dry eyes and dry mouth.Smell is of banana slightly sweet in flower and has a nice Banana taste with sweet skunk undertones. flowers in 55-65 days I like mine to run 65 and mostly amber.But that`s me. I know afew people like it at 50 days.

forman

forman

Why can't all breeders have give a description like that, sounds and looks killer MC. Sign me up!!!

A

AliasAO

These are Banana OG Kush x original OG kush Bx1 f6 I got the Banana OG Kush from Elite and used original OG Kush from orgkid. Picked out the closest noded and bushyest in The pickings fallowed by most hight stable phenos. It`s buds are rock hard and grows large colas all over including branches.She needs extra time in veg and responds to all types of training and topping for large yields but left alone will produce a soft ball size main cola. Little tempermental to humidity because of the large hard colas.Her buds greese the papers in a joint and when you exhale you get a dence blow out of very full body smoke without any caugh factor. Stone is mostly body with some head.Good day time if you are used to it and don`t over idulge.It`s nearly all indica stone can cause a good afternoons sleep if you over idulge and is good for pain and increased munchies.Can cause couch lock,red dry eyes and dry mouth.Smell is of banana slightly sweet in flower and has a nice Banana taste with sweet skunk undertones. flowers in 55-65 days I like mine to run 65 and mostly amber.But that`s me. I know afew people like it at 50 days.

Thanx for the info Mark for some of us who arent quite educated to strain geneology.

Im assuming your tip toeing the line of starting your own bean company? How or when can the average joes on the farm grab a pack of those beautiful bananas.

If you are looking for any testers, get at me. Im eager, willing and ready. Got a few Secret Recipes going up soon, the Banana looks like the cross between the two could be very very special. Id love to grow a few out either for u or buy a pack through the farm.

Inquiring minds want to know mark.. haha

they look amazing, congrats Mark. On bud and business :harvest:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I ve been breeding off and on for about 40 yrs but I`m still only a novis breeder,not like Mota who is a real pro. But thanks!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man o man! Mark why u gotta tease me bro. I want those seeds so bad. Hope u get some 2 here soon. Keep up the nice work.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rival79 my Grandmother used to tell me "It never hurts to want,it only hurts to need". I be working on it Bro!

Oh the second pic is of the sativa leaning pheno type not the more indica one I used for the seeds, it`s just i don`t have many pictures and my good camera was taken.The indica pheno has much shorter node space and thus more lief.I recomend some pruning before setting to flower and as needed to get more light into bud spaces.The lief is very frosty so I like to leave a little more on the buds when I trim them than despenceries like to see because you lose a lot of the frosting and flavor by over trimming them.Other than that the bud is maybe a little more heady on the sativa pheno and it has much more stretch.

2DogWalker

Can't wait to see some pictures of these bananas....Could be the first and only "good" banana in my grow room :) Stoked to see you getting some of these gems out to the good people!

Respect,
2DogWalker

BlackBart

BlackBart

Those are real nice looking pics mark . I got Sour Banana OG from Elite some years back but haven't done anything with them yet . I think I might run them my next cycle and see if I can come up with a keeper .

Latest posts

Top Bottom