Are these what I think they are?

• Thread starter longjonlebon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
longjonlebon

longjonlebon

Hey all, so my feminised seeds seem to be growing ball sacks?

What do you think?

Are these what i think they are

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
yep
i think those are male.

so, i dont know anything, but they seem to be males from the beginning, not hermies. so maybe contact the place you got them and ask if there was some mistake.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I would not be happy about getting a male in a pack of feminized seeds.

If you buy from Pacific Seed Bank, be prepared for your photos to be mixed in with autos. They burned me twice now. Who knows what the hell they are shipping, I think they just have a big bowl of seeds and count out the number you bought and stick a label on them that says what you ordered. 🤬

longjonlebon

longjonlebon

I have three more running from this same company, one of which is also a zkittles fem, so will see how they fare.

Even with feminised, is there not a margin for error?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
it depends on who you got them from... much more room for error with a disreputable company. they could just randomly do anything to mess it up. but if you are asking if a plant that is feminized to seed female seeds then not much room for error, the fem seeds have no boy chromosomes so they have to start off as girls, since no way to get an xy without the y

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Feminized seeds are more prone to hermie than regs. Looks like you have unstable genetics there to me with both female and male on otherwise healthy plants. But they do look a little droopy not enough to hermie tho

longjonlebon

longjonlebon

Yeah, they haven’t been the smoothest grow.

so in theory can I just pull these balls off and everything will be fine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom