Are they healthy?

• Thread starter BranThaDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BranThaDon

BranThaDon

These girls are 6 days old, I have given them 1 light water since they have arrived, no nutes. They are on an 18/6. Also autoflowers.

I notice a spot on one of the girls today. Any thoughts on what the spot could be, as well as the state of these girls? Are they healthy?

Are they healthy
Are they healthy 2
Are they healthy 3
BranThaDon

BranThaDon

Thanks jaguarlax, should I not be concerned with the spots showing in the first picture?

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I discount the occasional spot on the first couple sets of leaves, growing is a rough time for kids 😉 as long as new growth looks fresh and healthy i think you're lookin pretty good so far.

BranThaDon

BranThaDon

Thanks a bunch you guys! Your reassurance has been helpful. I will still be diligent in my research, and ensure these girls remain good for the rest of the journey.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey bran , your'e already ahead of most new growers , you started the seedling in an appropriate sized cup , you used plenty of perlite for drainage , you didnt drown them , you didnt cause excessive stretch because lack of light , you didnt burn them .....
They look perfect ...

I reccommend a hand sprayer , mister to water the medium , so you dont accidently overwater , but thats a personal choice...

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I grabbed a one gallon hand pump sprayer at walmart for i think it was only like $6, best $6 i ever spent. So much easier to water evenly and in the back with the wand sprayer. Just unscrewed the tip so it pours out :)
I want to get a 2gallon or possibly 3 gallon eventually, but for now the 1gal works great definitely recommend if you dont already have one.

BranThaDon

BranThaDon

I’m definitely digging this insight and help! The girls have already been showing great growth since the post. I found a 1 gal sprayer on Amazon, and it honestly has t gotten much use yet. I have the girls scheduled for a light feeding/water on Tuesday.
Thanks again for the reassurance, I’m sure you will be seeing my girls again soon

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looking good Bran yep DW said it your way in front of the pack .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I’m definitely digging this insight and help! The girls have already been showing great growth since the post. I found a 1 gal sprayer on Amazon, and it honestly has t gotten much use yet. I have the girls scheduled for a light feeding/water on Tuesday.
Thanks again for the reassurance, I’m sure you will be seeing my girls again soon
Once things get bushier (hopefully!) The wand will make watering easier in the future, right now so small it isnt a issue but like me, 5 plants, getting the back two is impossible without it, and even the front ones are a pain to "pour" anything at lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom