are they ready for harvest? trichome closeups.

• Thread starter 42wenty_Blazeit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

42wenty_Blazeit

hey, I'm after some of ya'll thoughts.
im about 58 days (8 weeks and 1 day) into flower.
Also using LED's and my plant is very large so im going to partially harvest it, because of this the photos are only from the middle crowns.

harvest? no harvest?
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 2
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 3

Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 8
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 4
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 5
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 6
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 7
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 9
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 10
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 11
Are they ready for harvest trichome closeups 12

electroguy

electroguy

I think there is always a bit of clear trichomes but it seems like a lot. Sativa or indica? I took my super lemon haze down a bit early last year. I could have gone a week and a half or more longer. The buds were not super compact. We had a rainy summer and fall, I was framing my house 150 miles away, so I just Chopped them down. First grow. Should have waited. Fatten them up!

42wenty_Blazeit

holy shit i forgot i made this post thanks for all the support guys. i did wait and im glad i did i can see more going cloudy and still little amber mostly non existent at this point.
i was hoping this weekend but i think it'll be the next

thanks again! 🤘

42wenty_Blazeit

I think there is always a bit of clear trichomes but it seems like a lot. Sativa or indica? I took my super lemon haze down a bit early last year. I could have gone a week and a half or more longer. The buds were not super compact. We had a rainy summer and fall, I was framing my house 150 miles away, so I just Chopped them down. First grow. Should have waited. Fatten them up!
its bluedream which is like 70% sativa in this case. maybe more the bastards are that tall but thats me not learning from the last one. luckily i got taller roof then was originally designed haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom