Are they ready for harvesting?

• Thread starter Kirkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kirkb

Kirkb

Hey all, from jewelers loupe, Trichomes no longer glassy, they’re milky but no amber.

Approx 6 weeks of flowering stage.

Indicas.

Pistols turned in, mostly brownish.

I’d love to be able to harvest these now but I don’t want a frenzied high. I’m already paranoid and my wife will divorce me.

(I’m reading that no amber on trichomes is more of a energy high)

I’m posting a bunch of pics in different lighting so you can see. If not now, how much longer?

I’m not concerned about yield at this time.

3rd time growing. First was male and second I had to transfer outside due to secrecy and I destroyed the light scheduling. Good carrot juice though from the fan leaves. Thanks.

Are they ready for harvesting
Are they ready for harvesting 2
Are they ready for harvesting 3
Are they ready for harvesting 4
Are they ready for harvesting 5
Are they ready for harvesting 6
Are they ready for harvesting 7
Are they ready for harvesting 8
Are they ready for harvesting 9
Are they ready for harvesting 10
Are they ready for harvesting 11
Are they ready for harvesting 12
Are they ready for harvesting 13
Are they ready for harvesting 14
Are they ready for harvesting 15
Are they ready for harvesting 16
Are they ready for harvesting 17
budgie

budgie

Man. I tried to get as good as I can .
What do I do? Turn the fukn lights off?
Yeah lol hard to tell when there’s any sort of grow light on but it looks good give it a week just to be safe,I’ve pulled plants early kicked myself afterwards for doing it

Kirkb

Kirkb

Yeah lol hard to tell when there’s any sort of grow light on but it looks good give it a week just to be safe,I’ve pulled plants early kicked myself afterwards for doing it

Ok, got it man, they’re sleeping now but will try another lighting tomorrow . I thought I grabbed all the lighting but will try again.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Hey all, from jewelers loupe, Trichomes no longer glassy, they’re milky but no amber.

Indicas.

I’d love to be able to harvest these now but I don’t want a frenzied high. I’m already paranoid and my wife will divorce me.

I’m posting a bunch of pics in different lighting so you can see. If not now, how much longer?

3rd time growing. First was male and second I had to transfer outside due to secrecy and I destroyed the light scheduling. Good carrot juice though from the fan leaves. Thanks.
Haha I love the bit about being paranoid and getting divorced...I can relate. Six week flower is pretty early even for an indica. I would say you still have a couple weeks. A truly ripe plants pistils will recede and the calyxes will swell. You still have some white pistils and no swollen calyxes yet. If you wait you will yield at least another 15%-25% when you get that swell, plus potency goes up dramatically. Nice plants btw!

Kirkb

Kirkb

Haha I love the bit about being paranoid and getting divorced...I can relate. Six week flower is pretty early even for an indica. I would say you still have a couple weeks. A truly ripe plants pistils will recede and the calyxes will swell. You still have some white pistils and no swollen calyxes yet. If you wait you will yield at least another 15%-25% when you get that swell, plus potency goes up dramatically. Nice plants btw!

Well that sucks. Another couple weeks? F that. I’ll deal with a psycho high rather than deal with my wife clawing at me cause the house smells like dope. Man , would 2 weeks be ok? this sucks. I’m growing outside after this shit.

Kirkb

Kirkb

Stay tuned brothers. I’ll try again with better lighting. Thanks man.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

M

Indicas.

What strains? There are not many strains that finish that early. Wait on the amber and check trichomes on the calyx as opposed to the water leave. 8 weeks for indicas are a good rule of thumb but there are a few exceptions

Latest posts

Top Bottom