Are they ready to harvest?

• Thread starter dflem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dflem

First time grow. I have 2 Gorilla Glue autos in a 3x3 with TS1000 getting close to harvest at 9.5 weeks. I need opinions on whether these are ready to harvest? or if I should give them a few more days? Trichomes are near 100% cloudy. Still a lot of white stigmas.
Are they ready to harvest

growsince79

growsince79

First time grow. I have 2 Gorilla Glue autos in a 3x3 with TS1000 getting close to harvest at 9.5 weeks. I need opinions on whether these are ready to harvest? or if I should give them a few more days? Trichomes are near 100% cloudy. Still a lot of white stigmas.View attachment 1193097
no not yet

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

No, unless you received advance notice of a raid that will occur tomorrow and must tear down your grow.

You can see you have both white (with a little green) and red shriveled stigmas. Before the plant is ripe for harvest, all those stigmas will be red and shriveled.

Some people harvest at that time, but I think most growers with experience start looking at trichomes under magnification to determine the perfect time to harvest. The perfect time to harvest is a personal thing, because weed will have somewhat different effects when harvested at different stages of ripeness.

BTW, I'd say you need another two weeks. When it comes to finishing times, breeders tend to lie.

D

dflem

The fan leaves are yellowing quickly. Not drinking much water. Humidity is really low here. <30 %

25C6D6EB 43C9 47B3 A916 9D23112D6667

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

2-3 weeks. Focus on finishing a healthy plant - don’t over-do the feedings trying to correct issues now - just keep it steady and be patient.

growboy420

growboy420

First time grow. I have 2 Gorilla Glue autos in a 3x3 with TS1000 getting close to harvest at 9.5 weeks. I need opinions on whether these are ready to harvest? or if I should give them a few more days? Trichomes are near 100% cloudy. Still a lot of white stigmas.View attachment 1193097
Pistols still coming in white and fresh..if trichomes are still showing clear and some milky ...I would let her go 2 more weeks...watch the Chrome's closely on her buds..not sugar leaves..when you see 20% amber it will be time...may as well let her fatten up the buds some more..yellowing leaves means she's almost ready usu..but not always..trichomes at bud sites 70/30..is best (milky/amber that is)

Top Bottom