Are they too dark or?

• Thread starter GREENSOURCE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

Not to me but I wouldn't up the feed any more. They look good.
What ec would you thanks best, if you were in soil? My mentor said I'm too low. 1.3ec ph right now at 70% Florence's. He does it at 2ec now, but I can't.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What ec would you thanks best, if you were in soil? My mentor said I'm too low. 1.3ec ph right now at 70% Florence's. He does it at 2ec now, but I can't.
Each grow is different... don't go by his numbers. I think your pretty bang on right now. Temp, humidity, lighting all play a major role in transpiration. If they are not exactly identical then you can't use his numbers because all of them affect nutrient and water uptake. This is why you see such varying opinions on EC. Go by your plants.

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

Any anything I can do to lighten them up, and get 12" of
Each grow is different... don't go by his numbers. I think your pretty bang on right now. Temp, humidity, lighting all play a major role in transpiration. If they are not exactly identical then you can't use his numbers because all of them affect nutrient and water uptake. This is why you see such varying opinions on EC. Go by
Each grow is different... don't go by his numbers. I think your pretty bang on right now. Temp, humidity, lighting all play a major role in transpiration. If they are not exactly identical then you can't use his numbers because all of them affect nutrient and water uptake. This is why you see such varying opinions on EC. Go by your plants.
Thanks, do you think, I can do something with this water, to lighten her up?I just watered with recharge and plan to repot soon.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any anything I can do to lighten them up, and get 12" of
Just drop the feed 100-200ppm maybe add a water only in every 3rs feed. They look good I would change to much to drastically. Not sure what the temp and humidity is but upping the humidity a bit will slow the uptake a bit. Many ways to skin a cat.

12"off?

Can top or super crop.

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

Just drop the feed 100-200ppm maybe add a water only in every 3rs feed. They look good I would change to much to drastically. Not sure what the temp and humidity is but upping the humidity a bit will slow the uptake a bit. Many ways to skin a cat.

12"off?

Can top or super crop.
Agua Man , I have, this is the most I've ever give them. At 70%. They hadn't had damn near nothing for nitrogen. But they won't jump.?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agua Man , I have, this is the most I've ever give them. At 70%. They hadn't had damn near nothing for nitrogen. But they won't jump.?
I wouldn't change to much... try tossing in a water only every 3rd feed. This is soil right? Are you getting run off when feeding?

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

I wouldn't change to much... try tossing in a water only every 3rd feed. This is soil right? Are you getting run off when feeding?
Okay, I think the soil is good.
I was getting run off from, fabric pots. Not any more.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You are a God damned liar. Those upper leaves scream nitrogen issue via calcium deficiency. Those purple stems and leaf coloration scream phosphorus issue via magnesium deficiency.

its the blue greening of the big fan leaves showing a calcium deficiency looming imo but i think the floor may be cold and the roots a bit sluggish is all.

But calling us liars is a bit extreme dont you think. Why not just comment with your opinion like everyone else? You obviously have plant knowledge.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You are a God damned liar. Those upper leaves scream nitrogen issue via calcium deficiency. Those purple stems and leaf coloration scream phosphorus issue via magnesium deficiency.
This has to be the most helpful post I have seen you make.... it actually contains information not just a shit attitude for once.... good job now we just need to work on that sunshine attitude 👍👍👍

Just to be clear you are recommending CAL MAG to fix it?

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This has to be the most helpful post I have seen you make.... it actually contains information not just a shit attitude for once.... good job now we just need to work on that sunshine attitude 👍👍👍

Just to be clear you are recommending CAL MAG to fix it?
I had to ignore this guy. I don't need the attitude fking with my buzz. Here for a good time not a long time.......There is medication he can get through his Dr....ask about Escitalopram.

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

This girl, lightened up and grew 7". Then broke like an almost done noodle. Wth...

Latest posts

Top Bottom