are those balls or hairs?

• Thread starter ganjaNinjaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Lobster claw pre-flowers usually indicates a male. Spade shaped pre-flowers usually indicates female. This is confirmed when the lobster claw turns into a ball on a stick, then a cluster of balls (male) or two white hairs (pistils) emerge from the top of the spade (female).

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

both pics look to be male. the hairs generally are sticking out by the time you can see the teardrop pod, also if you look close you can see tips above the little ball sacks they look like the tips of new shoots. but always wait a couple days to confirm that they are male. check back in three days with new pics, by then it will be clear
Lobster claw pre-flowers usually indicates a male. Spade shaped pre-flowers usually indicates female. This is confirmed when the lobster claw turns into a ball on a stick, then a cluster of balls (male) or two white hairs (pistils) emerge from the top of the spade (female).

any chance that these sacks could be just baby leafs?
here are pictures from different spots of both plants, this morning (better pics in daylight)
first 3 is one plant, last 5 is another

IMG 20200910 091240
IMG 20200910 091552
IMG 20200910 091609
IMG 20200910 092632
IMG 20200910 092656
IMG 20200910 092707
IMG 20200910 092750
IMG 20200910 092840
Enforcer

Enforcer

any chance that these sacks could be just baby leafs?
here are pictures from different spots of both plants, this morning (better pics in daylight)
first 3 is one plant, last 5 is another

Yes, those all look like baby branches. Needs a little more time before it starts to show pre-flowers. Pre-flowers will show up after the branch has developed more and on the main stem.

Enforcer

Enforcer

The first one is male. The second one is still too early to tell for sure. But I’m leaning towards male.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Are they feminized? Regs? If fem'd i wouldnt worry too much if they came from a reputable breeder..if not i would
Wrong I get seeds from a good breeder always feminised n I have 9 in the tents n today 1 has clusters of balls. It happens dont be fooled I guess I'm killing this plant n throwing it out.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

probably male right? here is the other plant
Could be male it looks it but it could also be a hermie which does bud but u get lots of seeds in it. I found 1 in my tent this morning I'll go take a pic n show u.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hermie destroyed and outside in a garbage bag tied up as pollen travels far . You should also disinfect your grow room as if any snacks broke open your next crop can end up turning on you as well. Wipe everything down with water n vinegar mix.

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

Hermie destroyed and outside in a garbage bag tied up as pollen travels far . You should also disinfect your grow room as if any snacks broke open your next crop can end up turning on you as well. Wipe everything down with water n vinegar mix.

how can you tell if it's a hermie? if it is it would be worth it taking to the end at this point, I only have 2 plants in my tent and seems like a male as well

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

how can you tell if it's a hermie? if it is it would be worth it taking to the end at this point, I only have 2 plants in my tent and seems like a male as well
Because it has buds and pollen sacks if it was just a male it will only have balls no buds.

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

Because it has buds and pollen sacks if it was just a male it will only have balls no buds.
Im saying during pre flowering like this.. im thinking it cold be a hermie as the tops are kinda turning white
def looking like crowns

IMG 20200913 112007
IMG 20200913 112011
Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Im saying during pre flowering like this.. im thinking it cold be a hermie as the tops are kinda turning white
def looking like crowns
Yupp its starting to form bullets on the top here's a pic of the male parts I found on another plant yesterday.
20200914 172757

Latest posts

Top Bottom