Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

Magical Toxins??? I didn't read that on my CVS pamphlet this morning?? :pompus:

All the vaccine companies have zero liability should you die or get injured from a vaccine (called adverse reaction). All vaccine vials come with a package insert which lists all the ingredients poisons in them.

Just google " 2014 flu shot ingredients" it and you'll find it as well.

Before anyone injects something into my bloodstream I sure as hell want to know what it is.

I often said that people baes vaccines on nothing but blind faith an my quote was " Don't put your faith at the end of a needle."

Last edited:
putembk

putembk

THE biggest hoax (quackery) in all of history: vaccines (which includes the flu shot)

Ever read the ingredients?

Flu vaccines (and all the other vaccines) by-pass the normal immune system functions by injecting their magical? toxins directly into the bloodstream and the claim is that this is supposed to make you healthy.

I researched, studied and later lectured on vaccines (and the industry) for 12 plus years.

My conclusions? TOTAL 100% BULLSHIT.

I summarized my findings into 3 statements:

1. Vaccines never eradicated any diseases ( including polio, small pox, whooping cough, etc, etc)

2. Vaccines are not safe.

3. Vaccines are ineffective

This is a topic ( like politics and religion) that easily creates hatred, arguments and lots of people getting buttsore. There I have no more to say. If anyone wants the truth. it's out there. The choice is yours. But before making that choice, gets your facts straight. We have all been hoodwinked on the biggest hoax in all of history: vaccines.

These are battles I no longer fight. I did my time in the trenches. I have nothing to prove. For those seeking answers, I highly recommend you read the in-depth literature by Dr Sherri Tenpenny DO. She does an excellent job in regards to vaccines and this highly controversial topic.
hey dude....long time no see....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Oddly enough im more aware of what was shot into my arm today then what i was smoking on for 20 years in the form of legal packs of 20 cancer sticks a day :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
THE biggest hoax (quackery) in all of history: vaccines (which includes the flu shot)

Ever read the ingredients?

Flu vaccines (and all the other vaccines) by-pass the normal immune system functions by injecting their magical? toxins directly into the bloodstream and the claim is that this is supposed to make you healthy.

I researched, studied and later lectured on vaccines (and the industry) for 12 plus years.

My conclusions? TOTAL 100% BULLSHIT.

I summarized my findings into 3 statements:

1. Vaccines never eradicated any diseases ( including polio, small pox, whooping cough, etc, etc)

2. Vaccines are not safe.

3. Vaccines are totally ineffective AND moreso they CAUSE diseases.

This is a topic ( like politics and religion) that easily creates hatred, arguments and lots of people getting buttsore. If anyone wants the truth. it's out there. The choice is yours. But before making that choice, gets your facts straight. We have all been hoodwinked on the biggest hoax in all of history: vaccines.

These are battles I no longer fight. I did my time in the trenches. I have nothing to prove. For those seeking answers, I highly recommend you read the in-depth literature by Dr Sherri Tenpenny DO. She does an excellent job in regards to vaccines and this highly controversial topic.
^^Expert and a trusted farm member

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You guys are freakin me out!,LOL.
ExcellentmrB

K

kolah

Hey Putemback...long time no see ..I hope all is well! Pop in here more often!

This is my last post on this thread.. in respect of the THC Farmers AND for my own peace of mind, I will kindly move on. Enuf' sed.' ;)

K

kolah

It's not about "watching my step"..it's about me not playing a silly game that I played a million times over. I expressed my opinion and choose to leave it rest, nothing more.

People will believe what they want to believe, it's human nature. And to go against a belief system that people have strongly embraced for many years is very difficult to make them re-think things. Why? Because no one likes being wrong. ;)

The very few who are genuinely curious about the subject will do their own research to find the truth. AND only then can they make an educated choice regarding vaccines....and IMO probably one of the biggest decision parents and people will make.

"Vaccines are the Sacred Cow of Modern Medicine." Never question it..or else!!!!

Think about it. ;)

OK, now this is really my last post here! lol

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my God, not the fucking autism shit that's been DEBUNKED again? I'd REALLY like to know, how many of you who are so against vaccines have ever even known someone who was harmed? How many have an autistic in their lives? So far mars is the only one making that claim, that I can see. But I can bring you a list of dead babies, a hell of a list.

Jesus Christ. Well, like the man said, people really will believe what they want to believe.

Kolah, magical toxins, really? How does one respond to such a statement??
all i was saying is people are entitled to there own choice and should be free of backlash for there decision. if you noticed my children ARE vaccinated
Sorry if I misunderstood your post. That said, on one hand, I suppose all should indeed be entitled to their opinions and be able to make choices based on that alone. On the other hand, is health on a large scale not worth making that sacrifice? Why should the rest of us suffer stupidity, and lose loved ones to it?

Mostly, the idea that autism is a fate worse than death is absolutely maddening. We're throwing ourselves backwards at an alarming rate between not using readily available vaccines, and overusing and abusing antibiotics and antimicrobials.
So much shit going around right now.. Flus, Colds...EBOLA.
Don't leave out Valley fever. For which we have no real cure. I've seen what it can do, and 'vegetable' is an appropriate description.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok in the smokers lounge i posted another thread , An article from alternet discussing the mistakes of NOT vaccinating your kids.. Feel free everyone to mosey on over read the article and start another debate :D

K

kolah

As I said, I'll kindly avoid the vaccine topic and instead stay tuned into the on-topic threads which involve growing good weed (and other weed-related posts). See ya'll in the fields!

Last edited:
K

knucklehead bob

Last flu shot I received was back in '77 in the service . Any one remember the swine flu epidemic ? My shot put me out of commission for a week !

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Fuck no ! Never !

Fuck no ! Never !
Let me expnd on this subject...
Syria: 15 Children Die After Getting Vaccinationshttp://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/airstrikes-central-syrian-city-kill-50-25557849

Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death
http://www.google.com/url?url=http:...XfF18w&usg=AFQjCNHj6jqFhNhEfW7lYfQsBsV4c689yA

The unfortunate story of thirty seven deaths from a ‘ good vaccine ’

CIA will not use vaccination schemes for spying, says White House official
Counter-terrorism adviser says CIA director committed last year to make no operational use of vaccination programmes
http://www.google.com/url?url=http:...y19Qxw&usg=AFQjCNGFwhGas7n6eAn4C6LhOJMxb0Iygw

A blueprint for safer vaccines - let's protect our children with safer medicine!

My pavlovian responce ....lol.
why would i trustr drs that leave me to die and cant even make heratburn better . sorry , im not that guy ! Good luck ya'll

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Oh my God, not the fucking autism shit that's been DEBUNKED again? I'd REALLY like to know, how many of you who are so against vaccines have ever even known someone who was harmed? How many have an autistic in their lives? So far mars is the only one making that claim, that I can see. But I can bring you a list of dead babies, a hell of a list.

Jesus Christ. Well, like the man said, people really will believe what they want to believe.

Kolah, magical toxins, really? How does one respond to such a statement??

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. That said, on one hand, I suppose all should indeed be entitled to their opinions and be able to make choices based on that alone. On the other hand, is health on a large scale not worth making that sacrifice? Why should the rest of us suffer stupidity, and lose loved ones to it?

Mostly, the idea that autism is a fate worse than death is absolutely maddening. We're throwing ourselves backwards at an alarming rate between not using readily available vaccines, and overusing and abusing antibiotics and antimicrobials.

Don't leave out Valley fever. For which we have no real cure. I've seen what it can do, and 'vegetable' is an appropriate description.

They gave my grandson siezuers. immediatly. The medics actually asked if he was recently vaccinated when they showed up . lol .I got two grandkids. that got them and 3 that didnt. the 2 that got them have bad skin , asma ,. siezures and soem other shit. oy. fu k that shit. Feeding them mass spirulina to purge the crap from thier systems now..i suspect they gave my wife crones and me and my brother a.d.d. after 4 grade shot i could no longer do school work and hopped on the short bus pretty much . lol. i actuall had a savere reaction . I got bumps on my whole body then shed my skin after it turned into solar panels so dry i couldnt straithen my arms and legs. Dr told my mom i was the second person in los angeles to get it and they thought it was brang back from vietman but they couldnt say what it was ta childrens hospitol. Couyldnt let sun or water touch me. It burned so bad.im no longer a sheep fuck ! i am free. living and breathing. woot ! I mean ya really gotta wonder when drs do shit like try to get me to take unapproved medicen that makes women lactate for digestion ....Fuck off allopathic quacks. My wife used to be a MA and they made her take the flue shot and it rang her fucking bell making her sick as fuck. Last time that ever happened ! how the fuck are they , gotta get sick or be fired. lol.

I didnt beat Multipul system s atrophy and acute toxic phenol poisening by listening to drs who left me to die !

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn im so glad a flu shot never fucked us up.. worst thing 2 happen 2 me is arm pain & a hurt wallet bcuz $20 was missing

Id guess ive had around 10 flu shots in my life maybe mor.. 1 yr I was broke but still didnt want 2 get sick >>>>>long story short I got my hands on a shot & my chick gave me the shot... no Dr was around.... im lucky i never got sick from the shot but 1 yr i skipped it & got the flu that yr.... i hate being sick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom