Are you growing legal or not

• Legal

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • Not legal

Votes: 42 49.4%

• Total voters
gwheels

gwheels

I quoted the wrong thing but it is about telling people about my grow.

I try and convince people to buy a little tent and give it a go. It is why i run the 5 footers. If i can really nail a 5 footer the investment is pretty small for the outcome.
The LP here charge 8.00 or so a gram (up to 15 or something like that).
5 foot tent with a timber (tent/timber/timer/scrubber/fan all in cost about 750.00)
4 seeds 40.00
pots and coco 50.00
hydro 70.00
nutes 50.00
Grow 8 oz for about 25 an oz all in.
First grow would cost 2000.00 in product from a LP (8OZ)
First grow cost you 210. Add the gear and you come ahead in grow 1. Even if you fuck it up you pay your gear off (4 oz pays for it all).

I talk to a lot of people about it and show pictures of the tent. Fuck the LP

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
We can grow 4 plants legal. It just changed Oct 17 so this is technically my first legal grow within the confines etc.

Luckily you never grew before the law change ;-)

gwheels

gwheels

Luckily you never grew before the law change ;-)
It was really grey area. With a script you can apply for a license but i thought what would they do if i grew 4 plants with a script. Hypothetically and allegedly.

It is nice to be more into the learning curve for this occasion :D Even when I screw it up there are strong smokeables or edibles it is just a matter of how much i give to friends that is lessened :D

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
and what cann we say i n bulgaria ?????jke fuckin police catch second time with 2 flowering plants,fist time i get 9monts with 3 years УСЛОВНО and second time my wife take it 3m with 9m again УСЛОВНО!!!i m sorry but but next time 3third we gone to jail
Well what are you doing to get caught?

Freshone

Freshone

Im surprised that half of the voters actually beleive they are legal,Have you ever talked to a defense attorney?Not one trying to take your money for setting up your MJ biz but one who actually defends people who have been charged in court?
It seems the only one not living in fantasyland is the guy who got busted in bulgaria,lol.
How does a state "legalize" something that is a schedule 1 drug federally?Can states or your vote cast within it over ride federal law?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Im surprised that half of the voters actually beleive they are legal,Have you ever talked to a defense attorney?Not one trying to take your money for setting up your MJ biz but one who actually defends people who have been charged in court?
It seems the only one not living in fantasyland is the guy who got busted in bulgaria,lol.
How does a state "legalize" something that is a schedule 1 drug federally?Can states or your vote cast within it over ride federal law?
In the state of Oregon I can legally posses 2 pounds of marijuana according to the law. If a county or state trooper pulls me over and my papers are in order they can not issue any tickets. If my papers are not in order then I’m screwed and cuffed and stuffed. Now my papers are in order I got a pound on me I get pulled over by a federal marshal, border patrol and such I’m screwed. Shit man the city of Portland here in the people’s republic of Oregon are trying to legalize magic mushrooms the next go round. Just to be in possession rite now is a felony.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
In the state of Oregon I can legally posses 2 pounds of marijuana according to the law. If a county or state trooper pulls me over and my papers are in order they can not issue any tickets. If my papers are not in order then I’m screwed and cuffed and stuffed. Now my papers are in order I got a pound on me I get pulled over by a federal marshal, border patrol and such I’m screwed. Shit man the city of Portland here in the people’s republic of Oregon are trying to legalize magic mushrooms the next go round. Just to be in possession rite now is a felony.
That being said I’ll have to change my stance on the question, no I’m not legal in the eyes of the Feds.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Let’s all be honest, the only reason these feds don’t crash the shops is because of the revenue.
How does this not make the American people sick to their stomachs.
It’s a f-omg plant. People been getting locked up for decades because the government wasn’t getting their cut.
And now the “four fathers”
of the marijuana movement can’t get into the industry without being backed by some cooperate Ass hat.
So in other words, thanks for getting us here. But now it’s time for you to get the hell out of our way. And get a job. You can bea pee-on water boy for $12 an hour.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Fully legal in Canada now and until i'm not responsible for other lives. However, it bothers me that laws are made with money and not morals. There's no reason why we shouldn't be able to hunt and breed huge lots of plants. If they want to limit it, it should at least be by drug producing plants or something. There's just no sense in any drug prohibition legislature and it's failing society, and the world, tremendously in horrible ways.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Oh well I got 3 runs under my belt since march. I have gained a lot of respect and knowledge along the way .
There arr alot of street level peeps who buy 20 of fire and dont appreciate the effort involved.
Man I could do it.
Oh ya?
And they all know everything about growing . Smh. I deal with it all the time

F

FutureGrower

That’s a real bummer, I’m the kind of neighbor that will knock on your door and talk it out. Calling the police for anything that is t life threatening is just pathetic.

Yup I mean I've had neighbors where I've had to call the police but i always try to work it out man. Calling the police is a little like telling on kids in class or something. Silly unless you can't work it out

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Where I am it’s weird. No direct cultivation law “see possession”. Then med legal not rec.
then possession is decriminalized to 50 lbs. yes that’s not a typo. 50 lbs flower. But who says how many plants they’ll say produce 50#. It’s a fine to 50# after that it’s about 25 years. Also any distribution illegal.
I always wondered... Do they chop your plants and weigh them? Do they weigh just your buds? Do they let it dry first lol? An ounce of weed dry would weigh probably a few ounces wet....

Erick31876

Erick31876

It's probably whatever it ways when they bust you that would suck because you can get busted with like 4 or 5 pounds wet and when it's dry you would have a little over a pound which would lead to a higher Sentence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom