Are you growing legal or not

• Legal

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • Not legal

Votes: 42 49.4%

• Total voters
Madbud

Madbud

Another question is who can “legally” grow recreationally outdoors. Most states are specific about a secure indoor area unseen from the street. As i read Massachusetts law, it does not specify indoor.
Good fences make good neighbors.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here they call dried and cured buds usable marijuana. Or before yesterday usable meds.

Plants with no roots (new cuttings) are not counted and dried stems not weighed.

Supposedly only dried cured weed is weighed but there have been some precedents where the grower was unfairly counted and weighed and busted.

StephanLowe

StephanLowe

In some countries harvesting the technical sorts of cannabis is legal, so growers hide the CBD bushes inside the large fields of technical plants

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

For me, I just straight away think of growing as illegal but as I spend more time on here I see a lot of people are growing legally.
I'm wondering how many illegals are on here? How many legal?
I'm gonna start the ball rolling and cast the first vote.
Here in England, it's illegal everywhere
same here in Scotland.obviously.theres a fair few UK troops on here.

Madmax

Madmax

Cheers for that OldManRiver.ive never known what the authorities have to do to get it..

We even have hotlines to ...dob in a druggie..operation noah certain times of yr.and one in particular comes up around when plants are near ready to harvest..its all about revenue
raising and they dont give a rats arse what your reason is.even if you are genuinely just growing for medical reasons...

Madmax

Madmax

I always wondered... Do they chop your plants and weigh them? Do they weigh just your buds? Do they let it dry first lol? An ounce of weed dry would weigh probably a few ounces wet....
Years ago it use to be street value here 50 buxs for 2 grams..i got done yrs back and they said if i went over the 100,000 mark it went under comercial growing .instant jail time.i think they put the value at 80 something thousand.all i got was a fine and 2yrs good behaviour..

London bud

London bud

same here in Scotland.obviously.theres a fair few UK troops on here.
Can u get away with any outdoors where you are in summer. I had a few in a field at the forest this summer gone well tucked up but then the heatwave came, fields set alight massively and my babies were gone, not a trace. I do wonder how they would have ended up. I'll try again this summer

zenzen

zenzen

In some countries harvesting the technical sorts of cannabis is legal, so growers hide the CBD bushes inside the large fields of technical plants
That is just not so easy.the pollen of technical cannabis, make your buds full of seeds and the quality gonna drop or gone all of it.sorry for bad English

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Im surprised that half of the voters actually beleive they are legal,Have you ever talked to a defense attorney?Not one trying to take your money for setting up your MJ biz but one who actually defends people who have been charged in court?
It seems the only one not living in fantasyland is the guy who got busted in bulgaria,lol.
How does a state "legalize" something that is a schedule 1 drug federally?Can states or your vote cast within it over ride federal law?

Pretty simple really. The constitution states what rights the Feds have over the states, and the states have over the feds. Cannabis is a clear cut case of state rights. I hope Trump does something about it, as he says he is big on state rights.

L

Lethidox

illegal but legal as well. Legal because my mom has her card but we can only grow i think 9 plants or 6 which between my dad and i he grows 6 where i grow 3 and we just alternate tags when they are ready to harvest or hermie.

my state is dumb for not legalizing recreational use many people here smoke pot illegally it's a LOT of income for the state that they need ontop of that quality you get on the streets is garbage thus why i started growing and it's extremely expensive as well. what i spend on growing is the same amount i'd spend on buds that are bad quality. doesn't matter who you buy from here it's ALWAYS going to be bad quality. smells good but tastes like hay.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Can u get away with any outdoors where you are in summer. I had a few in a field at the forest this summer gone well tucked up but then the heatwave came, fields set alight massively and my babies were gone, not a trace. I do wonder how they would have ended up. I'll try again this summer
Well I did try in my younger days but the never got any further than a few pistols before the weather changed and it was dull and raining every day and they just didn't grow and died eventually.iv seen plenty o good outdoor runs South of the border though so if your in England,Wales your good to go and if your in scotland I reckon a few autos would work or a light dep to get the plants in bloom long before the weather changes.

SinCity

SinCity

Oregon but I'm in Deschutes County and our Sheriff isn't exactly in favor of cannabis legalization. lots of silly County laws apparently too but it looks like i'm all legal

and i'm a a med patient with a grower licesne

those county laws can trump the state laws sometimes--eg, Siskiyou County in CA

SinCity

SinCity

Define “”legal”” in America even at state level rec being legal. , one runs a risk of run ins with the DEA as it remains illegal at federal level..
I’ll grow no matter the legality’s .... it’s a medicine not a drug.
Opioids are being pushed by legitimate drag czars, the legal drug, and uncle. Sam gets his cut.. so until they level the playing Feilds y’all be safe. And keep your grow , your secret regardless the legality. Less you talk to others better it is. Loose lips sinks ships as they Sath! Lolol

The tax situation is the trickiest. Oregon and CA state tax systems right now are screwy. If you do choose to go full-on licensed and compliant, then you're supposed to put an estimated amount of federal tax in escrow every year. Send lawyers, guns, and money. And accountants.

Kutabolon

Kutabolon

Illegal as fuck. 25 flowering plants, 50+ clones (I am trying to find and preserve the best lineages for future projects) in my little garage. UK. Urban environment, tightly built area with neighbours' noses practically up my ass. Hence everything sealed and vented properly with carbon scrubber so no smell. Been doing it for few years.

GeneticGiant

GeneticGiant

Legal cannabis grow and legal hemp farm here in Oregon.
I agree, the OLCC has completely fucked the medical system here. Quantity over quality.

Top Bottom