Are you watching the roast of charlie sheen?

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Lol hes the reason a dick with cocaine on it is called a Sheen-is lmfao!:D

F

fuzzy

How much blow can Charlie Sheen do?Enough to kill 21/2 men.peace,fuzzy:pimp:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

how pissed was the patrice oniel? gettin ripped on for being diabetic and used as racial comic relief cause tyson woulda knocked em out... speaking of which, would that have been the ultimate moment in tv history if steve o woulda really let tyson rock him... ive seen several other roasts but this one seemed to have some genuine bad blood between the roasters.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Charlie does a good job of roasting himself I`d say!

420alldaze

420alldaze

that shit was one of the best roasts ive seen...sheen is a ROCKSTAR!.... "This roast may be over, but I'm Charlie Sheen. In here burns an internal fire. I just have to remember to keep it away from a crack pipe." lmfao.. i think the comment about brian dunn to steve-o, was way outta line and tasteless. and tyson was definetly wasted. peacentreez

B

bckwht

i agree on the dunn comment, i know these roasts get pretty intense at times but that is just disgusting to me...Im not an old fart that hates fun either, im 22 and love some racy ass comedy but come on man, to take a dive at someone elses tragic fatality...like u said its just tasteless

the rest of it was hilarious including tysons rambling song or whatever that was

I

iStiG

Yea the roast was pretty decent. I'm surprised Lisa Lampanelli wasn't in it this time. The roasts aren't the same without greg neither :( rip. He looks clean though you can see it in his face. It looks a lot better than when he was doing those interviews.

P

Producer

haha! Good thread Doc.
I missed it. But ya, if anyone has a link to the episode that'd be cool!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
it was good besides that skinny white guy he sucked the rest were good i liked when sheen said years from now when your closing radio shack lmao

Og420

Og420

found it, well i think thats it, wont let me watch it due to my location though :(

for any one not in the usa

T

testez

awww dammit i missed it. I guess i gotta d/l it. Sounds like it was a blast though.

Top Bottom