Arizer Air MAX Vs. Solo II

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

I have the Solo II, debating whether its worth the upgrade, reviews range from they are pretty much the same to the Arizer Air MAX has better air flow (my personal Solo II peeve) & outputs better vapor, opinions?
TVape is currently selling for $141.95 about 30-40 bucks less than what I paid for my Solo II a couple of years ago so its a little tempting.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have the Solo II, debating whether its worth the upgrade, reviews range from they are pretty much the same to the Arizer Air MAX has better air flow (my personal Solo II peeve) & outputs better vapor, opinions?
TVape is currently selling for $141.95 about 30-40 bucks less than what I paid for my Solo II a couple of years ago so its a little tempting.
I have an ArizerQ desktop vaporizer, it works great. I like using the whip to smoke. Whats to know.? Its not a portable unit if that's what your looking for.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I have an ArizerQ desktop vaporizer, it works great. I like using the whip to smoke. Whats to know.? Its not a portable unit if that's what your looking for.
I got the Arizer XQ2, finally got to use The Concentration Chamber I got last January, the stock chamber sucks, this one sets a bit closer to the oven & keeps the weed in place rather than popping around like popcorn unless its packed tight in the stock. I had to find a shorty female adapter on eBay DDAVE seemed to quit stocking it, way overpriced for a stock part so it worked out ok.
I seem to like to use it more as a sipper w/o water filtering.
The reason for the interest in the Arizer Air MAX is that it is rumored to be more of a thick ripper that could use with water.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I got the Arizer XQ2, finally got to use The Concentration Chamber I got last January, the stock chamber sucks, this one sets a bit closer to the oven & keeps the weed in place rather than popping around like popcorn unless its packed tight in the stock. I had to find a shorty female adapter on eBay DDAVE seemed to quit stocking it, way overpriced for a stock part so it worked out ok.
I seem to like to use it more as a sipper w/o water filtering.
The reason for the interest in the Arizer Air MAX is that it is rumored to be more of a thick ripper that could use with water.
I hear you about the popping around But as a grower I have the weed so its full and doesn;t move until after I giver a stir

Glassdub

Glassdub

I hear you about the popping around But as a grower I have the weed so its full and doesn;t move until after I giver a stir
Yeah, though its too much weed for me at a sitting (I have weed to spare too) I tried a full pack once & didn't think it performed much better, I'm still getting used to the CC but it is an improvement if you pack it right (not too tight) it can put out lots of solid hits with like a small Solo II half pack. I use a the brick builder I use with the Solo II.

Top Bottom