Arizer Extreme

• Thread starter LBH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LBH

LBH

Anyone use one? I need to change my ways for health reasons. I like the bag vapes but dont want to spend $600 on a volcano either. Arizer any good?

F

FairyDust

There ok, but tbh if you want a mid-range I personally favor the Silver Surfer by SSV, they are pretty good, or if you want to pay the extra for a digi version get the Extreme Q, that is pretty awesome.

H

haole

There ok, but tbh if you want a mid-range I personally favor the Silver Surfer by SSV, they are pretty good, or if you want to pay the extra for a digi version get the Extreme Q, that is pretty awesome.

i've got an extreme q... i agree only ok. I've got an ssv too, but it has no fan power so I don't really use it.

I prefer volcano. I think in this instance yur gettin what yu pay fo.

N

Nushaba

I have extreme ver. 3.0 ... i have him for almost 2 years and i must say never been more satisfied....my lungs are free.
I love whip no waiting for something to fill up.
From my point of view i dont like volcano. Its great machine but to big for me and those bags ... well for med. user they are great cause you can take them with you.
I just dont like that bag. Oh how i hate those bags.

And yes you get what you pay for ... With ARIZER you get great machine for lower cost.

take care
Nush...

K

kr0n1x

I would tend to agree, the Extreme Q is a great machine. I've never used a digi volc, but I have use the analog one, and I was unimpressed. I felt that they let too much air in with the vapor.

I've owned my extreme Q for about 2 months now, opting to replace a 2 year old and very noisy Vapir One. I probably did 2 month of research before buying the Q, over a volcano, based information I could find on the internet.

Really its going to break down to what you want. Do you only want to fill bags? Get a volcano and learn to use it better than I did. Do you only want to hit a whip? I'm told get a SSV for that, you can pull bong rip dense vapor outta them. If you wanna spend less 200 bucks, and get a vape that is an all arounder, get the extreme Q.

If you do get the extreme Q, I suggest using the "pack the elbow" method as well. It's hella conservatory and give more dense rips. If your asthmatic or have any lung problems start with the heat low and work up til your comfortable, but thats basic vape rules there.

Just my 2 cents

-Kr0n

I

ibTheMan

Have the volcano and ah Extreme Q, the Q is better IMO the taste is better for sure with whip style vapes, a liitle bud last one person 30 to 40 minutes of hash tasten, cough your brains out Joy. i run mine at 419F cuase i like to get more oils out of the smoke for taste and cough'n.
it does take a little while to learn how to get good hits, its EZ but theres an art to smoken whips style real good, once u do, Bags DONT Even COME CLOSE!
this^ is from someone who smoked volcano(Digit ,not cheap ones) and The Q Alot !

T

treehugger

Is it any good? Sure, it's fine, and certainly a cheaper ticket than the Volcano if you are dreaming of bags filled with milky vapors. However, unless you have real medical need to use a vaporizer full time, you probably won't find a lot a use for this device.

Why? The bags just get in the way... they aren't really portable, they get stinky and sticky (resin on the bag not the brain!), and in all honesty- just aren't as satisfying as pyro'd pot. All in all, a great party trick, but likely to end up in a garage sale one day, listed as "barely used".

Top Bottom