Arizer solo II brick bulider

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Anyone else use these? IMO 10 times the price value but a good idea, wish I could find them or something similar off Etsy.

quirk

quirk

Anyone else use these? IMO 10 times the price value but a good idea, wish I could find them or something similar off Etsy.

Make sure they give you a cut. I just ordered one for my Solo.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I'd drop the bomb if they would just cover the shipping.

quirk

quirk

@Glassdub This thing is functional. Much better than hand loading or pressing glass stem into loose herb. The first two attempts, I was compacting with too much force resulting in a very hard, dense brick that made it difficult to inhale. Once I got that squared away it draws easily, sweet and smooth. Added bonus is an easy clean by blowing out brick in one piece.
Bricks below represent 3.5 grams.

BrickBuilder
Glassdub

Glassdub

It has a fill line right? I was wondering how it would pack tight enough to make a plug w/o being too tight to draw, as is I use a AAA battery, I should have the thing today.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I finally got it today, playing around with it I'm not too pulsed, probably a packs a bit better than a AAA battery but I KNOW from using one overpacking is very easy to do, filling to the line (I assume the top of the narrow hole) results in a pellet too thick for the Solo II to result in good vapor flow unless I pack harder, I'm not vaping today so I can't test but I don't know why a hard pack from this would differ from a battery, going light results in a flakey pellet though, suffice to say this thing has a learning curve, I gave it a 2 star review over at Etsy.

Top Bottom