Arizona Dispensaries?

• Thread starter Natural High
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

shit i need to move back to prescott and blow that sucker up!!!! no not realy i did 2 years for six small plants in 1992 and served the rest in 1997 got out in 1999 no way man i was up thier visiting my brother and they didnt like that shit lolz fuck me they didnt even sex yet.. I couldnt believe the prices when i first landed brick weed was for a cali dime sack was like 60 dollars so i grabed a few seeds and sprouted them placed them on the window seal and the next thing i knew the PANT POLICE KICKING IN MY DOOR like nine squad cars surounding my apparment at 3 in the morning and no search warrent they woke the judge up and got a signiture and thier it was elegal search and sejure.. fuck i felt like are you fucking kidding me???? but the judge wasnt playing at all.. alot of people lives were ruined over a few grams of weed. seeds or pipe parafanilla.. shit man they dont fuck around they extradited me from California to finish the sentance they dont fuck around over their..

Last edited:
K

kolah

What a drag. Sorry, man. I recently took a job and moved down to AZ. After reading about thier MJ laws it scared the shit out of me. Before I left I had a pretty good stash of weed but did not want to travel down there with it. So I gifted it all away. Also had some schroom's spores that I was growing and ended up dumping them out on my land.
Anyway, the job sucked, I disliked the desert and I came back to CO.

I have heard the pigs will bust you for anything that even resembles a smoking apparatus/bowl...and even a brand new one with no residue. What the heck is wrong with AZ, they are so pro gun yet so anti MJ.

shit i need to move back to prescott and blow that sucker up!!!! no not realy i did 2 years for six small plants in 1992 and served the rest in 1997 got out in 1999 no way man i was up thier visiting my brother and they didnt like that shit lolz fuck me they didnt even sex yet.. I couldnt believe the prices when i first landed brick weed was for a cali dime sack was like 60 dollars so i grabed a few seeds and sprouted them placed them on the window seal and the next thing i knew the PANT POLICE KICKING IN MY DOOR like nine squad cars surounding my apparment at 3 in the morning and no search warrent they woke the judge up and got a signiture and thier it was elegal search and sejure.. fuck i felt like are you fucking kidding me???? but the judge wasnt playing at all.. alot of people lives were ruined over a few grams of weed. seeds or pipe parafanilla.. shit man they dont fuck around they extradited me from California to finish the sentance they dont fuck around over their..

thump easy

thump easy

ow its all good i dont go visit much, but its a fun town you just gota know were to go.. its fun for shure just dont get arested lolz, life goes goes on lesson learned!!!! NO NOT REALLY im still fucken growning away i stoped smoken for a long time kinda got me paraniod, but laws are more lean now of days and you know why not???? life to short to be bitter, fuck it!!!! hope the judge can laff about it today, it be nice if i could write him a letter saying hey gee WHATS UP LOOK AT ME NOW but i dont think he would like that.. and im in no position to show off a dam thing hahahahah!!!!!

R

red x

. Differential treatment is an equal protection issue, not a question of the applicability
of the Amendment to the AMMA. The 25-mile provision does appear to create two groups of
AMMA participants based on residence. While this rule may be well-founded, the Court will not
rule in a vacuum as to its validity. The claim must first be pled so that the Court can fully
consider it as well as any challenge Defendants may bring.

This should have been the challenge in the first place.
Best of luck
peace
Ez

J

jaybudding

Yeah plus the judge said there was not enough interest in the case HAHAHA fucking stoners get off your asses

J

jaybudding

Fucking lawyer said he could defend me with this and now it gets tossed hahahahaha!

R

red x

well whats the word
did someone drop the ball or what?
peace
ez

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

What a drag. Sorry, man. I recently took a job and moved down to AZ. After reading about thier MJ laws it scared the shit out of me. Before I left I had a pretty good stash of weed but did not want to travel down there with it. So I gifted it all away. Also had some schroom's spores that I was growing and ended up dumping them out on my land.
Anyway, the job sucked, I disliked the desert and I came back to CO.

I have heard the pigs will bust you for anything that even resembles a smoking apparatus/bowl...and even a brand new one with no residue. What the heck is wrong with AZ, they are so pro gun yet so anti MJ.

Straight Nazi idiots run this state. Im fearing the worst to come.. the people here are soo remedial in they thinking it's scarey .

Top Bottom