Arizona Mayor's Son Arrested -- Again -- In Connection With Dealing Drugs

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
While his father presides over Florence Town Council meetings, Thomas J. Rankin Jr. is accused of slinging drugs in town. Rankin Jr., known in his hometown as Tom Tom, was arrested this week by the Pinal County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Task Force, several local news outlets have reported. SanTanValley.com reported that on August 25, the Narcotics Task Force served two search warrants. One of them ended up in the arrest of Rankin Jr., 33, of Florence.

Rankin Jr. was in possession of 19.24 grams of marijuana, valued at $800, and 8.91 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale, valued at $800. Drug paraphernalia related to the sale of dangerous drugs and narcotics were also located in the residence. He was arrested and charged with a series of drug-related offenses, including possession of marijuana and dangerous drugs for sale and using a building for the sale or manufacturing of dangerous drugs, the local news site reported.

Pisces

Pisces

Rankin Jr. was in possession of 19.24 grams of marijuana, valued at $800

Fuck ME! Less than a zip and it's worth almost $1K?? I'd thought those days were gone forever!!

I thought the same thing when I read that…. WTF???

Here in So.AZ, (2 hours from Florence) zips run for about $225 on average….. and that's for decently grown herb.

K

kolah

i'd bet all charges will be dropped but we'll never hear about it.

cop math at work again with their bogus inflated estimates. last year oz's in western AZ were 200-250.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Just goes to show you if a cops lips are moving theres a high probability hes lying!Cops lie ALL the time because they beleive they are above the law.These cops just learned the hard way,

I liked what this judge had to say about it,''“Blind obedience to a corrupt culture has serious consequences,” Judge Anderson told the defendants before ordering each of them to begin prison sentences in the coming months.''
The judge also lamented the fact that they all refused to accept any responsibility or show any remorse even after he sentenced them to prison,LIARS.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Holy SHIT! ^^^

After this, I think the FBI should be investigating the entire department, because this culture didn't evolve in a vacuum.

Last edited:
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Holy SHIT! ^^^

After this, I think the FBI should be investigating the entire department, because this culture didn't evolve in a vacuum.

Sheriff lee baca retired and undersheriff tanaka is under investigation sea,it goes right to the top but i doubt they get any time like their fall guys did.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Baca fucking retired out of sheriff? God damn, sweet ride he had, eh?

Top Bottom