Arnie and Chong Were Smoking Buddies

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger has had a checkered past at best – with his admission of marijuana and steroid usage in the 70’s and openly detailing his womanizing ways – but it gets deeper.

He has recently admitted to getting high with Tommy Chong – the spaced out stoner from the Cheech and Chong film series.

Celebrity website TMZ recently spoke to Schwarzenegger, suggesting that Chong admitted smoking marijuana with the Terminator actor – a suggestion Arnold didn’t deny.

“He was right. We always had a good time we know how to enjoy ourselves.”

While Schwarzenegger was in good humour about the questioning of his past – he did appear serious.

As a Republican, he created controversy amongst the more conservative minded sections of politics for his free admission of drug use. In October 2007, Schwarzenegger defended his actions with the claim that, "[Cannabis] is not a drug. It's a leaf."

In 2003, Chong spent time in a U.S prison for drug paraphernalia charges - his "Chongs Bongs" online pipe store was raided in and Chong was put under arrest.
He is currently performing in a re-union tour with long time partner Richard "Cheech" Marin.

F 0 arnold chong 320
C

CoughingMan

LoL, I love living here. :muscle:muscle:muscle I feel safe with the terminator as my state's governor!

T

tuffgong69

arnold is an astute and very intelligent guy,can't believe he's a republican :muscle

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Yes Arnie:) Big spliff and Protien shake after a good work out lol

well thats what i do lol:muscle

p.s i am not on steroids if any1 is asking lol

Top Bottom