Artful Codger's Grape Cherry Punch

• Thread starter ArtfulCodger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Grape Cherry Punch, from Welcome to the Growtent. Indica-dominant hybrid. Feminized photoperiod from seed. 100% coco. Jack's 3-2-1 for nutes. Started under a 2-foot T5. Ebb & flow in seedling phase, with the tray flooding every six hours.

Artful codgers grape cherry punch

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I've been wanting to add cameras to my tents. Time lapse would/could be part of that. I'd love to see a "how to" thread.
How about a "how to" post? I got some cheap wifi security cams, and...that's it. The timelapse function comes with. The ones I got are the "Wyze Cam OG." There are probably a bunch of others that do the same thing.

PulsarBlue

PulsarBlue

How about a "how to" post? I got some cheap wifi security cams, and...that's it. The timelapse function comes with. The ones I got are the "Wyze Cam OG." There are probably a bunch of others that do the same thing.

Does this cam store the recording locally and/or send it to a cloud server for you to see the recording in the app? I wouldn’t want the recording to be sent to a server I do not trust, you know, it’s illegal where I am from 😏

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Does this cam store the recording locally and/or send it to a cloud server for you to see the recording in the app? I wouldn’t want the recording to be sent to a server I do not trust, you know, it’s illegal where I am from 😏
They store pics and footage on local micro SD cards. There's an app for phones and other devices that lets you view the cams in real time and download the files locally. That function works when I'm out of the house, so there must be some servers out there. There's also a subscription service that lets you view the live feeds over the web, and embed them in web content. Gotta be servers involved. I don't use that service. All that said, I assume you could simply turn off the wifi and sneakernet the files on the SD cards.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Grape Cherry Punch, S5D2. 29 days from seed. I need to get these into the veg tent.

GCP 091923

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Grape Cherry Punch, 64 days from seed. Looks like a week until moving day. I have at least three phenos, based on size and shape: two normals, one big and bushy, and one stretchy monster. It will be interesting to see how they all smell/taste.

GCP 102423

Top Bottom