As Colorado legalizes recreational marijuana, hopes soar in other states

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

WTF man give your employees trimming some gloves. The guy who waters gets gloves... what's up with that?

Happy New Year!
No kidding, who wants that medicine after she grubbed her grubby nails through it! Check out this awesome satire site that makes fun of project SAM smartapproaches.org Patrick Kennedy's angry brain is fried from bad drugs.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
No kidding, who wants that medicine after she grubbed her grubby nails through it! Check out this awesome satire site that makes fun of project SAM smartapproaches.org Patrick Kennedy's angry brain is fried from bad drugs.

Looks like the prohibitionistas had that site taken down--
it redirects to SAM...

Canappa

Canappa

Seems smokers prefer the black market for the best buds...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ck-market_n_4548338.html?utm_hp_ref=marijuana
Black Market For Weed Still Thriving In Colorado

"There are a handful of other reasons that might compel Colorado state residents to buy their pot on the black market. One reason, according to several sources, is that the quality of retail herb isn't always as good as the marijuana grown for medicinal purposes, which is often also sold illicitly"

link below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ck-market_n_4548338.html?utm_hp_ref=marijuana

P

PotDragon

If you read the ENTIRE article, you will find the guy claiming his bud is better is 30 miles from the nearest legal shop. The dude with the 250 plant grow op is straight up lying to himself; his whole "love" BS is a joke compared to AG Scientists with unlimited research funds. Like anyone clips a 70 day plant at 60 in 2014...Sigh.

I am so glad to see that the black market didn't evaporate in the first 6 days of rec outlets opening. Let's see if this useless author could write the same article in 24 months.

Canappa

Canappa

The best part of the whole situation is the money created. Big or small everybody profits in one way or another, that's the main point. Every body is looking at whats going to happen. Hell I wish we had something here in MI to sell. An old man told me that Michigan is not going to come back after the Auto Industry crashed unless we produce something to sell again. My thanks goes to all the people in Colorado who are making this happen and hopefully everything goes well and other states will follow. "GROW THE ECONOMY "

Top Bottom