As Im Waiting For Equipment To Arrive.which Seeds Should I Pop?

• Thread starter FireBeard77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FireBeard77

FireBeard77

Im undecided as to which strain I want to run this go.Ive ran a few of these In the past with great success,I kinda wanted to go with clones to get a jump start but after hearing bad things about clones here In co with pest problems I think I'll skip that option.I have some pretty good options I think with what I have.This is about 75% of what I have to work with.
As im waiting for equipment to arrivewhich seeds should i pop
As im waiting for equipment to arrivewhich seeds should i pop 2
As im waiting for equipment to arrivewhich seeds should i pop 3

Y

youngjigga

Haway dude..what are they all?:-)lol... at least put strain names up.lol.looks like a beutifull selection either way.ya,fucker.id love it.haha
Im undecided as to which strain I want to run this go.Ive ran a few of these In the past with great success,I kinda wanted to go with clones to get a jump start but after hearing bad things about clones here In co with pest problems I think I'll skip that option.I have some pretty good options I think with what I have.This is about 75% of what I have to work with.View attachment 586391 View attachment 586392 View attachment 586393

Y

youngjigga

The
Haway dude..what are they all?:-)lol... at least put strain names up.lol.looks like a beutifull selection either way.ya,fucker.id love it.haha
ak/thunders i see WOULD ALLREADY BE IN IMHO BRO.LOL.. im gonna pull my recliner up for this one if its ok.
peace,good luck and cant wait for the show/grow:-). what are your plans? soil etc?.

FireBeard77

FireBeard77

Aahh...i see th
e names now.oopps.sorry.
Lmao I figured I'd just post pics.That's alot to write out on my phone.Didn't know it would enrage anyone to the point that the word fucker would be used lmao.It's ok I have thick skin.

FireBeard77

FireBeard77

The
ak/thunders i see WOULD ALLREADY BE IN IMHO BRO.LOL.. im gonna pull my recliner up for this one if its ok.
peace,good luck and cant wait for the show/grow:). what are your plans? soil etc?.
Rdwc under 2 315 lec's.Trained bushes etc.

Y

youngjigga

Haha.sorry dude.i tent so say it a lot.it wasnt meant offensive.not at all, my dumb ass didnt even click on the pics!ha,so i never seen nowt!.till i pushed ur piks ans upsized them.my bad man.sorry,

Y

youngjigga

led.s eh.fancy pants.ha, .im waiting fot the price of them to come down.waay sdown.id be sick if i pay a load and end up with something sub,par.
anyway,best of luck with ur grow man.uv got plenty to choose from at least so w,e u run im sure ull be happy? .
Rdwc under 2 315 lec's.Trained bushes etc.

FireBeard77

FireBeard77

Yeah ive always done pretty good yeild wise.But this will be the first time running lec's and in a 5x5x8 tent so I dont really know what to expect from those lights yet.We shall see tho.

Y

youngjigga

oh! LEC,S?. ? sorry i dont know what lec.s even are.lol. ull have to tell me. inlike about 13+ yrs now.and ive never heard of them.
Yeah ive always done pretty good yeild wise.But this will be the first time running lec's and in a 5x5x8 tent so I dont really know what to expect from those lights yet.We shall see tho.

FireBeard77

FireBeard77

led.s eh.fancy pants.ha, .im waiting fot the price of them to come down.waay sdown.id be sick if i pay a load and end up with something sub,par.
anyway,best of luck with ur grow man.uv got plenty to choose from at least so w,e u run im sure ull be happy? .
No not leds lec cmh.Not much more in price than hps i guess.No No No lol Im not spending 2500 per 1k led when I haven't seen enough proof yet as to what they can produce.Almost every shop Ive talked to about em says eh we don't really carry em because we haven't seen the proof yet.So I'll wait on those.Im sure once they get dialed in they may be a viable option.But not now.

Y

youngjigga

Most deffinetlly!.. all of the bubbas are worth a go.. thats probablly what id do! at least 1! or 2? anyway.deppends on space.and uv got some other stuff there that,personally id run aswell.with some bubba x,s.
Any of those bubba x seem fire

FireBeard77

FireBeard77

u got so much .lol. its hard for me if i have 3! or 4,strains.lol...
I think my dilemma is I collect seeds of all kinds not just mj.So when I get em its hard for me to use them lol.I want to keep them.I know it sounds crazy but that's part of it.

Top Bottom