Asian fantasy?

• Thread starter vintageherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vintageherb

Anybody have any info on AF besides what's on here (icmag ,overgrow,ect ect)? I cant pull the info from icmag on it

V

vintageherb

Nobody? I know ic mag had something I just can't access it. I need a link

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
som women claimed to be wife of the man who had af ,still preserving the genetics

she had som outdoor pics poor quality but interesting ,

the goons gave her a hard time she hasnt posted since i believe

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Theres a thread here with nycKID claiming to have the Asian Fantasy.......

V

vintageherb

Yeah I seen nyckids .I'm trying to see if anybody holds these gentics yet or are they apart or amnesia haze from soma

D

doggystyled73

lmao yea i remember this.. they hounded the crap outta him/her.. which i thought was wrong.. but in my opinion the only reference to this "asian fantasy" is in Jason Kings Cannabible.. and that book seems to have alot of.. well let's say incorrect information in it lol

V

vintageherb

So you think its a hoak's or is it a canbodian strain like reeferman has .I remember when mothership was the rage I was in ashville NC and nobody even heard of it..now hp/13 is real I know that first hand .well if anybody can find the post with the little old lady post it for me ...thanks

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
06-26-2007, 12:57 PM #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I am Asian Fantasy and it's time the world found out about this great great pot. My husband and I have had the strain for at least 30 some years when my husband got the higher yielding more potent cut. The strain also has 2 sisters. We were informed about a Jason King and tried to e-mail him to let him know the person in those books was not the only one that had it. My husband always wanted to meet Mr King but sadly my husband passed away. I will continue to keep it alive and share it with the world. We have smoked many kinds of pot including the very unique kush's and diesels and still I have to say this is without a doubt the pinnicle of taste and high. We useto smoke with people at Dead tours and we would always be offered crazy things for it as the people would always find us in the crowd and say,"what was that pot! that was the best pot we have ever had in our life!" Pictures of the Fantasy will be posted for all to see as soon as the latest batch is about to be harvested.
Pease to all...

asian fantasy thread started by guest

just hit the search engine at ic im no good wit comp dont kno how to post links

V

vintageherb

No the cannibible is one person opinion on a strain grown by one or maybe two growers which comes down to selection of strain and the way it's grown and the vibe it's grown around ..I mean I smoked stuff in the bible that wasn't even close to his opinion ..but I was lucky enough to try AF and I was just curious if any matched up to my experience.I will say this it's totally diffrent then anything iv'e had ..I'll get pics and report soon
P.S I will say this the outdoor is 100% better kinna like nite and day..

hubcap

hubcap

take a pic before you ripped it all?

hardest thing to do sometimes....lol

V

vintageherb

you got it!! vaping it taste's better and get's your blood presure up!!I dont think there's a word to discribe the smell and taste ..3 rips off the vap and you lose your short term memory.and time slow's down ...

Top Bottom