Ask the customer

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
damn meant that to look like this grapestomperbx x lvpk, grapestomperbx x pre98, grapestomperbx x urkle

yes we know. i did do a bubba kush X grape stomper/Aloha White Widow

the LVPK i need a male same with the urkle any males out there i do have crosses with both LVPK and Urkle in them

spacebomb

spacebomb

i got reserva privadas apollo indica + a pack of apollo sativa.when they were available.ALL STILL BOXED + LOCKED:-). fresh like.im going to F,2.them?lol.i think.im also taking 1,to a purple urkle clone:-) might be nice.ill bounce some your way if u can trade?.some are going to other heads wen done aswell.im not pissing on tho!F,1.s + thats it.lol.
Lemon Thai/Herijuana
Blowfish/ECSD

Apollo 11 or 13 crosses. Love that apolloo, don't have access to cuts or beans :(

spacebomb

spacebomb

Whats the white 88 g-13/hash plant like? ive got 4,little vegging plants of it now atm! WHATS SHE LIKE? taste,potency,yeild etc.lol..do ya know please? there looking + performing like champs allready like.lovelly structure just of ov a 400,m..h..
peace.
s-
candyman even said the heri x lemon thai was really strong, white x 88 g13/hp!
also agree with the white x heri would kick your head in

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

like hazes eh w.wizard?:).

I much prefer my Indicas to be honest, the hazes really do mess me up. Its fantastic.

Which is why I do like a haze on the go with all the indicaness.

But some of these crosses suggested sound ace.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yea.im looking for a nice indy or kush to.i have some NICE SATIVE,HAZES.I WANT A WHITE BUBBA OR SOMMET?
I much prefer my Indicas to be honest, the hazes really do mess me up. Its fantastic.

Which is why I do like a haze on the go with all the indicaness.

But some of these crosses suggested sound ace.

spacebomb

spacebomb

i heard some autos are yeilding HUGE 6/10,ZIPS PER PLANT! idk kif its true like but!

Gary Green

Gary Green

Sensi star x blue moonshine
Blue magoo x blue moonshine
Your lemon stomper x lavender
A pez cross
Skywalker og x roadkill skunk
Skywalker og x grape stomper
Chocolate chunk x chocolope
Chocolate chunk x sensi star
Any Albert walker cross
And a true pitbull line

spacebomb

spacebomb

haha.much kudoz brother.you rock man. im only joking bout autos.some are really good,:-)
peace
s-
Salutations SpaceBomb,

Maybe i'm a freak too, that's why i probably won't do a photo ever again after i'm done with a few remaining Cannatonic seeds: 7 months that's way too long unless it's a business. Me it's just a hobby and you know what? There's worst: i've grown Cannatonics as houseplants on a window sill!! Yep, and as if that ain't freaky enough i also let them to Spider Mites, eventually - and at some point it's possible i may even have liked it! Sort of...

So, now you can call me a bloody maniac! M'yep, that's me: the bloody autofem maniac who grows the non-autos as houseplants, since they love following seasons anyway, while such contemplation of nature sort of provides a bit of serenity at times, because of the amazement i guess... Although certainly less perceptible at half-speed!

Euh...

:D

Gary Green

Gary Green

IMAG0351
IMAG0323

IMAG0205
Last edited:
Gary Green

Gary Green

So far just want to say Thank you hazeman. In the past you have made my room that much more beautiful and I'd love to see it happen again. Hazeman, You the man

spacebomb

spacebomb

what strain is she?im harvesring some purple colour blow fish today.thats really sat ,haze dom.defo tasted haze,STRONG, in a test nug :-) + ive actually got gold resin:-)!lol.nice eh!not often see coloured resin no more! its crunchy to the toutch with all the trichs.its that kinda resin.its gonna make a few grams of nice shatter + ice wax aswell,:-)let me know what she is bro please.shes a beutifull gall:-)lol.
peace.
s-

Top Bottom