Ask the customer

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Got a rez ecsd v 2.5 x mango haze.i cant wait to pop them.ive nearly got time + ROOM MOSTLY.there BIG SATIVA/HAZES,courtesy of a tallented pal.
wattup homie?lol. should be VERY NICE MEDS! ,its SMDH, SOURMANGODIESILHAZE.LOL.mouth full eh!
Go crazy and do a Nevilles haze x Amnesia Haze x (a superb indica/ pure kush)

Sure to get some absolutely mental phenos

Gary Green

Gary Green

I made them myself and a couple other crosses I'm trying out such as a mendodawg ibl, medodawg x daybreaker cross, a daybreaker f2, and a cross called bb because it's so shiny and has a metal tint to the flavor. Also working on a atf cross that was givin to me and the whole puff series from gage green genetics

Gary Green

Gary Green

Here the bb strain I mentioned
IMAG0046

spacebomb

spacebomb

that BB LOOKS SO NICE MAN.
I made them myself and a couple other crosses I'm trying out such as a mendodawg ibl, medodawg x daybreaker cross, a daybreaker f2, and a cross called bb because it's so shiny and has a metal tint to the flavor. Also working on a atf cross that was givin to me and the whole puff series from gage green genetics

Gary Green

Gary Green

I have to think about it since my test isn't finished and I don't know their consistency yet hard to let out untested beans with my signature on em

spacebomb

spacebomb

Haha ok.i understand:-) i hope u understand i had to ask:-)haha.lol.bro theres no half way decent genetics really were i am!u.k!ill never get like a chem x or owt ya,know what i mean? its a pain in the ass bro.lol
cheers anyway:-)lol
I have to think about it since my test isn't finished and I don't know their consistency yet hard to let out untested beans with my signature on em

Gary Green

Gary Green

Aren't almost all of the seedbanks in the UK how are u having trouble finding genes. there are some real good strains offered out by those banks you just have to look

Last edited:
Gary Green

Gary Green

Just about any hazeman, gage green, og raskal, bodhi, Rez ,tga, or cali connection strain will have quality. And I'm sure there are a ton more that I haven't tried yet that have great genes. As long as you have at least ok genes the real quality comes from the growing process just about anything can be dank. At some point it just becomes all about preferences

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah defo. t.im hearing a lotta noise about delicious seeds!
Just about any hazeman, gage green, og raskal, bodhi, Rez ,tga, or cali connection strain will have quality. And I'm sure there are a ton more that I haven't tried yet that have great genes. As long as you have at least ok genes the real quality comes from the growing process just about anything can be dank. At some point it just becomes all about preferences

spacebomb

spacebomb

Mate i no longer have faith in ,big breeding.even tga are fucking selloing shite now.i want good home made x,s.lol.u feel me tho.ive just took.3/agent orange,3,bluedream,1,blowfish.+ some other bits + ITS ALL ONLY MIDS.AND THAT BEING NICE ABOUT IT.i never had this problem when they first opened!now its shit,every were.i want a white bubba a wifi. a nice sfvog!ETC.LOL
Aren't almost all of the seedbanks in the UK how are u having trouble finding genes. there are some real good strains offered out by those banks you just have to look

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yea!WELL. IM MISSING A STRONG DANK TASTE.dont get me wrong my blue dreams are fucking DANK.TASTY + STRONG.i know its been done to death but not by me:-)my 3/agent o phenos are ALL!that little planted,indy dom HORRIBLE,WEIRD ASS TERP PROFILE.YUK!.IVE GOT LOADS AND IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK BRO..yak.gonna make errll with that.now ive got the 9,pound hammer and:-)im pretty sure this is what ill keep.

spacebomb

spacebomb

+ i mean!i never knew i was gonna get 3,wack phenos .everyone else says its nice.lol..thats cos there used to buying real shit

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

She's out there waiting for you somewhere .... Find her bro and don't sett/3 for anything less than incredible

Top Bottom