Ask the customer

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joejusttyped

Lemon Thai/Herijuana
Blowfish/ECSD

Apollo 11 or 13 crosses. Love that apolloo, don't have access to cuts or beans :(
Some stoned thoughts..

Killa Queen x ECSD/G13Haze
Blowfish/Rocky Mountain High
Apollo 11/Blackberry Pie

And moar ecsd, grape stomper, blowfish, a11 :harvest:

K

kingbrown

candyman even said the heri x lemon thai was really strong, white x 88 g13/hp!
also agree with the white x heri would kick your head in

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im not sure what male female combo you have Hazeman, but if it can be done, an awesome mix of genetics I think would be The White x OG Choc Thai.

I have some OG Choc Thai f2 seeds sprouting soon from Drawoh Im gonna find the best male from if you need a Choc Thai male.

~Lem

G

gerardbutler79

was thinking of a worthy male to hit up your Headband/Erkle. Perhaps RMH? Also, would you ever do fem seeds Hazeman?

T

tngreen

was thinking of a worthy male to hit up your Headband/Erkle. Perhaps RMH? Also, would you ever do fem seeds Hazeman?

definitely agree, that sounds awesome! my reveg of pe/hb isnt goin so well so some a good crosses would be nice.

A

A-Roe

definitely agree, that sounds awesome! my reveg of pe/hb isnt goin so well so some a good crosses would be nice.

You guys hit it on the spot, some S1's of that pe/hb would be lovely. I have seen a couple of breeders with it, but not bringing it out.

B

Biggestpothead

Pre 98 Bubba x urkle
Pre 98 Bubba x sour d
Pre 98 Bubba x Lvpk
Pre 98 Bubba x Dj short blueberry

Yea I'm obsessed lol

half baked

half baked

well after only a few weeks of veg the grape white stompers fookin stink so i wanna grapestomper bx

Thailord

Thailord

I would really like to see Chocolate Thai X Herijuana. I also think the Choco Thai would match up nice to Flo, Satori, and Apollo. I can never seem to find your stuff in my area, and I have travelled 2 hrs south and south east looking. I'm in Cali right now and hope to bring back some gems for my own work.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I would really like to see Chocolate Thai X Herijuana. I also think the Choco Thai would match up nice to Flo, Satori, and Apollo. I can never seem to find your stuff in my area, and I have travelled 2 hrs south and south east looking. I'm in Cali right now and hope to bring back some gems for my own work.

i don't have any straight heri anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom