Asking for opinions on autoflowers

• Thread starter Sungoddes1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have been running them constantly for 8 years, i do this beacuse there fast and dont tend to smell as much but there are exceptions, I live in a state where cultivation is illegal, in my opinion autoflowers are harder to grow than photoperiod plants, there bitchy, touchy, and very easy to mess up, most people wreck there autoflowers by overfeeding, seeds are a concern I grow sweet seeds, Buddha, mdanzig, sensi, methesto and once in a while fast buds, I don't ok, right now I'm running sweet gelato by sweet pic1 &2, just finished dark devel also by sweet pic 3, I do ok for myself but wish I could run photos. Oh gelato is 21 days old.

20190902 093744
20190902 093820
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Here is the reason I bealive autoflowers are harder to grow than photoperiod plants, here you see 2 different strains, born on same day, same light, dirt, & luv, at day 22 the larger plant sweet gelato is about where she and I say she is beacuse she is already throwing pistols should be at this time growing branches getting a little east sunlight and about to hit her growth spurt, on the other hand we have red dwarf and f2 strain by Buddha the other ones grew fine but this one is stuck and for no good reason other than it wants to be a bitch, you usaley don't come accros this much with photoperiod plants, common as hell with autoflowers , and the clock is ticking, and both strains are good seeds by sweet and Buddha, so a there time oriented, b buy a Pac of seeds 2 grew to fruition 1 won't and again for no good reason this happens allot but over the last 8 years they definitely have improved, but again there unpredictable, it may be a late bloomer and I won't kill it, yet, this is a perfect example of how autoflowers differ from photoperiod plants, and why in my opinion are harder to grow, or different to grow with allot of uncertainty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom