Aspirin in the Garden?

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

It’s same thing as aloe, willow bark = salicylic acid

You can even get salicylic acid in liquid form

I use aspirin ( make sure uncoated 325 per gal , once a week apply )
You can even do same rate with foliar ( added with most stuff in a foliar )

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

It’s same thing as aloe, willow bark = salicylic acid

You can even get salicylic acid in liquid form

I use aspirin ( make sure uncoated 325 per gal , once a week apply )
You can even do same rate with foliar ( added with most stuff in a foliar )

I purchase those same pills at the 99 Cent store and have them on my night stand as I type. Gonna give it a try. Thanks, man!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yup this is actually a pretty oldschool thing people have been doing that for a long time. Some may seem even more strange to you, such as tobacco spit (from chew) and beer and even urine. There isn't much new today that wasn't done for a long time in the past. Great part is, now we can use science to tell us exactly why we used to do all these odd things. Cool article!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Yup this is actually a pretty oldschool thing people have been doing that for a long time. Some may seem even more strange to you, such as tobacco spit (from chew) and beer and even urine. There isn't much new today that wasn't done for a long time in the past. Great part is, now we can use science to tell us exactly why we used to do all these odd things. Cool article!

I HONESTLY don't know how I missed this one. I read a lot about gardening and never remembering seeing it before today. Before the internet I read all the gardening books I could get, some pretty old. I can only assume it was mentioned but I never caught it, or maybe it was because all the new and believed awesome chemical fertilizers promoted to home Gardners in the 70's - 90's. Who knows, but this old dog can learn new tricks. Glad to hear others have tried it.

B

Burned Haze

Top Bottom