• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
I love them thick too homies... More Juicy Ass!!

Ass p 2

Ass p 4

AssManOG

AssManOG

Look at those big sweaty booties.... you guys sure like it phat phat phat.

But I will say everyone is looking real comfortable and I am real glad to see it.

The party is going on all night over here tonight...We might end up with some fresh pics by the end of the night!

Hope everyone is having a great Fourth of July! WOOOO HOOOOO!

Stay safe and insane everyone...Burgers Buds Brews and Booties!

Keep the great pics and great times a rollin! HAPPY FOURTH!!!

AssMan

soserthc1

soserthc1

Happy huntin' fellas!!! I'm bout to smoke up and get mines...damn I sure gots a mind like a dude lol
Oh damn wats with all da ass shots?! Lol I admit from a girls side she gots an ass but got damnnn! I wish I had me some cakes like that lol!! Hope I'm keepin the ol man happy with what I'm workin wit!!!!
feel free to let us judge for you lizzy... lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Look at those big sweaty booties.... you guys sure like it phat phat phat.

But I will say everyone is looking real comfortable and I am real glad to see it.

The party is going on all night over here tonight...We might end up with some fresh pics by the end of the night!

Hope everyone is having a great Fourth of July! WOOOO HOOOOO!

Stay safe and insane everyone...Burgers Buds Brews and Booties!

Keep the great pics and great times a rollin! HAPPY FOURTH!!!

AssMan
Same to you AssmanOG and all my Farming friends - I hope everyone has a awesome 4th - Get them camera's out and see if we can find some nice booty shots today!!! gonna have to substitute the Bud for Heiny's thou - just my personal pref ... lol......Happy 4th all......peace SoSer......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Happy Fourth to you too brahdaman... but when I say buds I dont mean Budweiser... I MEAN GRAPECHEM!!! OG KIZZLE!!! and some Lemon Skunk!!!! and some Purple Nurples... and some other stuff I am packing in the bong today!!!
ah duh almost forgot i was on a pot forum with this thread - with you on the lemon skunk and adding some madness and fruity chronic juice and a little pre 98 bubba and still gonna put down them heiny's 7 and counting lol.....its all good bro.....peace soser.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ah duh almost forgot i was on a pot forum with this thread - with you on the lemon skunk and adding some madness and fruity chronic juice and a little pre 98 bubba and still gonna put down them heiny's 7 and counting lol.....its all good bro.....peace soser.....

its a marathon not a race bro haha

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol.....standard holiday procedure down the shore cheese.... dont drink much if at all during the week but on holiday's and weekend during the summer, when I do , I do it right my man ......plus playing shoe's across from the pool in the 95% weather makes it alot easier.... my turn.... have a great day bro... gonna pm you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom