• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AssManOG

AssManOG

Fine ass 83

soserthc1

soserthc1

o - ill be lurking bro.... funny story first time i ever went to Miami was by accident - we were heading to dallas for a eagles game on monday night . The game T.O went wild in and Eagles kicked some ass. Well were on standby coming out of Philly and cant get a plane with five seats to go directly to dallas, so we get one going to Miami and figured we would easily get one in Miami to Dallas. Now this is thursday and game is monday night - We get to Miami and plane after plane going to Dallas is full , so we decide to go to FT. Laud for the night on cab ride to FT. Laud one of dudes i'm with says i got a friend in Miami Beach let me give him a call. So he calls dude up and dude says yea man my place is available go on down and the girl up stairs will give you the key. We get there bro and its the penthouse above Fat Tuesday's on ocean drive. Sweet..... head to the beach and I bring a football - I dive for the first pass and look up and I got 6 big titties staring me in the face. I had no idea it was a topless or optional beach but was that a fun ass weekend.....made it to Dallas monday morning no hotel - no car - all gone ...shacked up with 10 dudes in two hotel rooms and cabbed it all over... had a blast been back to Miami ever since at least once a year.... Mango's - Clevlander - Fat Tuesday's start every day off with a 151 .......peace soser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom