Status
Not open for further replies.
neverbreak

neverbreak

066 023

neverbreak

AssManOG

AssManOG

Good lord. I thought I could escape this thread. It keeps popping back up. I'm an ass and legs man always have been my whole life. But some of these pictures Ive never seen before. Excellent. My thing along with the ass that gets me is surfer girls (pictured here in this thread) and weed girls. That's my thing. If Surfer Girls have ass and legs along with weed girls its all over for me. Gonna need to get back to my organic soil beds that I'm building otherwise I'll be stuck staring at this photos stroking one out just so I can get back to work and not have this thread on my mind. Its a nice break from work to take a peek though.:)

hahaha Don't hold anything back Samcro. And ya brah weed smoking surfer girls are it Brah.

Loving the shots AssMan and everyone else posting pics!..
This is by far one of the best threads on the boards..

Right on Wooody thanks for your contributions and making this thread what it is! YOU KICK ASS!!!

No worries brother. I had to put mine on hold till fall due to finances. It is all good and love this thread. I am an assman myself.

Ya brah that sucks, good luck getting it back up soon!

damn bro! good Morning to ya to!!!!!!! and yeah when I land on the East Coast Ill holla at you!
Look me up for sure brother Garden of Dreams! We will have a glorious session Stoned Surf and Sun...Gotta Love the sunshine state!

^^^ You know it...nice intro Assman.

Thanks Higher! Glad you stopped by to say hello

^^ that Puma ass is dam fine, an big,lol. gread thread and name,lol mack.

Right on mack thanks for stopping by and giving some love, You said it best "that Puma ass is Dam fine!!!"
i love you AssManOG...

I'm loving this shot right here.

This is a nice thread bro. Good call!
D

Hey Delae632 Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the warm welcome. I am glad you are enjoying the thread. Contribute whenever you feel the need hehe...See ya on the forum.

Right Mouse Click......SAVE IMAGE AS.... Love all these ass shots. Gonna search my perv folder for some worthy shots. The first page was amazing. AMAZING!:cool:

Sup Samcro, Glad you been contributing...bring some more fine ass brotha. You rock!

Dam, peeps love ass round this bitch, lotta love on this thread!! If i wasnt lazy i would load images of my instagram account, showin azzz,azzz,azz from around the world!!!

Confu...

CONFUTEN1, I have to say please post some instagram shots...WE WANNA SEE ASS SHOTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!!.. haha thanks for stoppn by and please contribute hehe

lovin the shots i'll have to post some of the ass shots from long ago you know ben there done that type of shit Girls love a fly white boy in a all white caddi lol

BRING IT PG....!!!!!

gee. I wonder why this is suddenly the most visited thread on the Farm...
I wonder
Fine ass 209

BIGGERRRRRR! :)
Fine ass 235

Big Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom