astro queen/ subcool

• Thread starter azmatis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

azmatis

:rasta2:bought some of these, the other day its a cross
astroboy crossed with space queen, sounds really interesting, and anybody heard anything about it?

H

haze89

You made the right choice, DANK nugs man. Top that shit as much as you can too. Real fruity smell and taste, and a pretty good yield. Chop it at 53-55 for more of a head high, 57-58 for a super stone. GREAT night time smoke if you sit with it man, in my opinion thats the better smoke.

A

azmatis

thanx man, as long as i get one keeper to clone
it will be all good, probably going with subcools recipe for supersoil also,
much stretch in flower? prob will top it when i flip it.
it, going with a mostly organic nute setup, looking at botinicare
the fun will begin the moment they arrive
thanx for dropping by brother
azmatis

H

haze89

I only had 1 pheno that had noticeable stretch, out of the 8 fems I had it was the best one and took the longest (62 days) I should have taken a clone from it. I think this plant is a 60/40 Indica/Sativa hybrid. It does amazing in subs super soil mix too dude. I've used Sub's mix a few times now and plan on using it again in the future on some Hashplant x Double Strawberry Diesel and Happy Brother x Sage. You're gonna love running those beans man, I wanna see some pics once you get em going.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I love this strain. My favorite pheno is the stanky skunky non fruity cindy looking plant. The fruitier phenos are nice but this one is stelllllllllllllllllllarrrrrrrrrrr'. The strongest of eye drops wont get rid of the red, lol. If your wanting the biggest yeilder look for the romulon leaning pheno, for a stronger pheno look for the shorter plants with thin leafs, and for fruitier more head high type stone go with the bigger stretching ones. Youll have a hard time picking a keeper, i started with 30 seeds ended up with like 10 keepers. Id look for the stinkier less fruity smelling pheno's. I wouldnt take em sooner than like 60 if you really wanna get lit.

Otoe

Astroqueen
Astroqueen 2
A

azmatis

that looks dank as fook dwb!
just waiting for delivery now getting stoked!
respect azmatis

H

haze89

This thread is making me wanna pop the last of my AQ beans.

A

azmatis

hear ya on that one,
hey haze those double strawberry diesel/ hashplant seeds
i heard those are elites dsd and reefermans hashplant
cross, i bet those are going to be ones to watch for sure!
much respect
azmatis

H

haze89

hear ya on that one,
hey haze those double strawberry diesel/ hashplant seeds
i heard those are elites dsd and reefermans hashplant
cross, i bet those are going to be ones to watch for sure!
much respect
azmatis

Yeah man, I'm poppin some soon. You get em too? Hoping for some frosty maybe some purple (dsd) buds man.

A

azmatis

well im waiting on that starbud really want some of that but all this new dank droppin i dont know. if i can wait lol
respect
azmatis

H

haze89

I always have a hard time choosing what too run haha. Being a bean collector makes the choice so much harder.

A

azmatis

my beans arrived today!
got em soaking ,gonna run two
ive got burmese /affie,
kushberry running also
ill post em up, on a new thread once they get going
cheers
azmatis

Top Bottom