ATAK.1 evolves......

• Thread starter ATAK.1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ATAK.1

ATAK.1

A big hello to all you Farmers.
I am stepping my game up because there is a serious lack of quality herb in my hood. Sure everybody's hustlin their closet grown shit around here calling it "Top Shelf", but it's all WHACK!! Over-ferted, moldy, improperly flushed, premature, pesticide sprayed BAMMER is all these toy ass posers have to slang and I don't smoke that shit! The ghetto craves Bentleys, and all that's being sold is primered Datsuns (no disrespect intended if your ride is a Datsun).

So I am creating a modest Boutique Dank Factory that will focus on the selection and growing of the finest genetics that can be found 100% organically. Soil mixes and teas will be the drugs of choice for my stinky little whores. Definately giving up some yield, at least in the begining, going this route but yeild is NOT the primary goal here.

Don't wanna fuck with cuts that come with herpes, so seeds is will be. On deck:

Pisces Genetics-
Motorbreath
PK-91
Kush Inc

Top Dawg-
Stardawg
Chem Urkle
White Dawg

Bodhi-
Sunshine Daydream (got a feeling about these)

Rare Dankness-
Scott's OG (kinda curious)

Private Breeder-
Loompa's Headband BX x Tahoe OG

Gonna do a few rounds of selection on this stock then introduce some different flavors from Mota, Mosca and a couple of other breeders that you all are sleeping on :)

ATAK.1

ATAK.1

Here's some pics of "The Spa" as it is coming together.
I started in a space that already had a room framed up in almost the exact measurements I was gonna build one. I pulled all the shitty drywall off, patched the frame in needed areas with plywood and 2x4's, framed in a door and re-hung 2 plys of 1/2" sheet rock.
Had 170' of EMT conduit run to a 50A subpanel that powers a C.A.P. controller firing 3 1k Galaxy Ballast (will add 1 more if temps allow), a 8,500btu AC and accessories.

During the build we had some serious rain that caused a leak in my units roof which pooled up and penetrated my grow rooms lid, causing a major roof repair as well as patching repair to my grow room. MAJOR time and money set back. But happy it happened before I had a room full of stinky broads in there. Almost done and ready to fire up. If anybody cares I will continue to document the room set up in this thread.

Thanks
2012 10 12 13 35 11 436
2012 11 16 11 02 28 46

2012 11 16 16 10 53 226
2012 11 16 16 12 04 757
ATAK.1

ATAK.1

So it seems nobody really cares but I am gonna continue my room updates anyway....so I least I can remember how this all got put together.

1st things first- bought 48 bags of soil to begin my soil mix and make sure it has plenty of time to stabilize while I am finishing my room. It is a "veggie mix" put together by a local landscape wholesale company. It is wood chip based and contains peat,top soil, sand, perlite,pumice,coco,composted chicken manure and organic amendments. The guy that sold it to me told me that his company specifically formulated it for the "dispenseries". It's 100% organic and only cost me $3.88 a cubic foot :D

I will be making up an initial 180-200 gals of soil using a variation of LC's amendment receipe:
(per cubic ft of soil)
3 gallons Perlite
2 gallons EWC
1/2 cup Blood Meal
1 cup Bone Meal
1 cup Crushed Oyster Shell
1/2 cup Kelp Meal
1/2 cup Azomite

I innoculated it with a couple of gals of water per 30 gallon bin that had some liquid seaweed and a little GO biomarine (just cuz I had it).

waayne

waayne

Welcome to the Farm ATAK.1
That's a nice lineup,good luck pheno hunting.

ATAK.1

ATAK.1

Next up- finishing up my flowering room.
Running 3K inline using Melonhead reflectors. I know that if anybody is gonna talk shit on my set up, it's gonna be about these but I feel people are all caught up these days on Hydro Store Hype. I coulda used XXXl ochos or Raptures or something like those, but my main concern (as all indoor growers should be) is with temps. Cool tubes are ultra efficient at moving heat OUT, which is what I want. And with the fact that i am going to run a 10" or 12" fan on these I am hoping to effectivly cool my room using only 8,500 btu's of cooling. And considering I am gonna overdrive each ballast to 1150 watts over a 4x10 flowering area, that puts me at 86.25 watts per square foot.....pretty nice!!View attachment 290759View attachment 290759View attachment 290759

ATAK.1

ATAK.1

So pics in the last post got uploaded all weird but what ever.
Anyway so next up I made a seedling mix to start seeds in.
made 20 gallons to start.
It's:
5 gallons peat moss
2 gallons perlite
2 gallons EWC
1 cup crushed oyster shell
1/2 cup kelp meal

Now since I am ONLY running from seed, and it's been so long since I have actually popped any, I figured I better start practicing germinating techniques before I start trying to pop my expensive seeds. So I gathered up all the freebies I had and started round 1 seed popping.

Top Bottom