ATF

• Thread starter DFam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DFam

Hello !! I’m seeking information on the ATF strain if anyone has some.

Atf
Atf 2
G

Godfthrfarm

Alaskan thunder fuck...aka ATF love this strain it comes out freaking amazing...so what did you need 2 know about it ??first of all those snow ball looking buds will harden up and get red hairs that's when it's done when most of the hairs are 80% red and a few white hairs left on the buds...the longer u let that baby go the more she pops out more nuggets ...this strain is a pretty good yeilder not as much as a diesel or a blue dream but her buds are heavy not light so it makes up for the amount you get..I think the smell is amazing it has a strong nose on it better then most...it always smells like a top shelf product so enjoy it..wish I had some atf...happy harvest my friend..

Dasnip

Dasnip

Alaskan thunder fuck...aka ATF love this strain it comes out freaking amazing...so what did you need 2 know about it ??first of all those snow ball looking buds will harden up and get red hairs that's when it's done when most of the hairs are 80% red and a few white hairs left on the buds...the longer u let that baby go the more she pops out more nuggets ...this strain is a pretty good yeilder not as much as a diesel or a blue dream but her buds are heavy not light so it makes up for the amount you get..I think the smell is amazing it has a strong nose on it better then most...it always smells like a top shelf product so enjoy it..wish I had some atf...happy harvest my friend..
Very informative information I really appreciate it I happen to grow exclusively OG Kush

IMG 20190903 064847
Dasnip

Dasnip

Very informative information I really appreciate it I happen to grow exclusively OG Kush
Yeah the name of my outfit is Mickey mouse bud. I don't think I've spent more than a hundred and sixty bucks the damn seeds cost me more than the gear to grow it

bsb

bsb

came from the Mat-su valley, I got some back in the 90's living in girdwood. Everyone said they had it ..LOL, but a buddy of mine for eagle river had the real deal. Grew a cross of it back in 98 that was dank as hell. Shit loved mircle grow (?) , and nutes...was fast to finish with these huge lime green baseball bats. Super easy to grow, fast finisher, and heavy yields. I am trying to remember the taste and all I can think of is stinky, sticky...but not skunky like a wet basement type smell and super light green.....right on buddy blessings ...your shit looks dank.

I

ilterpgeek

There are a bunch of both ATF and MTF cuts floating around the clubs/dispensaries. Back in the day we would get stuff claimed to be ATF via the biker guys. I basically grew up in a major major distribution point for BC bud before legalization (Northern Illinois). My hometown had a massive Hells Angels presence even hosting the international gatherings from time to time. I think these guys would bring genetics because not only did we get a lot of the Chicago stuff (Bubblegum) but also people would be growing Canadian producer strains (things like Maple). Then you could also get Beasters which would range in quality from garbage all the way to very high quality.

I remember the ATF in the 90s carried a typical 90s indica smell (pungent, rank, musky) but had a lot of sativa effects. Older smokers tended to love the stuff. I am in my 30s so "older smokers" at the time were original hippies/bikers.

Reactions: bsb
Dasnip

Dasnip

There are a bunch of both ATF and MTF cuts floating around the clubs/dispensaries. Back in the day we would get stuff claimed to be ATF via the biker guys. I basically grew up in a major major distribution point for BC bud before legalization (Northern Illinois). My hometown had a massive Hells Angels presence even hosting the international gatherings from time to time. I think these guys would bring genetics because not only did we get a lot of the Chicago stuff (Bubblegum) but also people would be growing Canadian producer strains (things like Maple). Then you could also get Beasters which would range in quality from garbage all the way to very high quality.

I remember the ATF in the 90s carried a typical 90s indica smell (pungent, rank, musky) but had a lot of sativa effects. Older smokers tended to love the stuff. I am in my 30s so "older smokers" at the time were original hippies/bikers.

Dasnip

Dasnip

The taste is unique but my favorite still is Hindi Kush and that's because I can't without the smell of hash!

Latest posts

Top Bottom